EU+US The possibility of soloing/tanking a Faction leader/boss.

Reroll

Legend
I noticed that with the ignore pain feature and various other warrior tanking abilities... You can "easily" tank most 110+ enemy's PvE wise... I was able to stay in combat with Anduin until 60% of his health remained then I was killed by a 110 DK, this was with the class hall greens as well so this could be very possibly done with the artifact weapons. The question or topic relating to this thread would be, who/what class can do this first and if they can do it at all...

I assume blood DK would be a hot contender to try this with however I am always surprised to see what people pull out of their pocket. Either way it most likely won't be possible for me to do since i'm on a high pop, so I was curious to see if any of you crazy's have actually pulled this off yet. If you have done this or have tried it, post your class and the resulting HP/kill. Will be interesting to see the difference(if any) in the various tank specs. Instead of focusing on DPS for once...

Another minor update, I tried and failed miserably at bronzebeard. Way to many guards, could be good for an aoe based class maybe...

To be honest I kinda want to try this on my Arcane mage. I have enough speed plus Arcane barrage every 3 seconds and shimmers, to stay away from garn rare spawn wolf even when he sprints. I wonder if I could slowly but surely kite one like thunderbluff boss

I just tried doing Anduin on my 828 blood dk and staying alive was an absolute breeze but dps wise i was going to be there for a good couple hours before he was going down

I just tried doing Anduin on my 828 blood dk and staying alive was an absolute breeze but dps wise i was going to be there for a good couple hours before he was going down

Maybe try some DPS spec with good off healing? If staying alive was breeze then it should be possible.

I think any dps spec could with solid defensive and good leech, or get an assassin rogue with soul cap to go one shot them

be sure to record if someone manage to kill it. would be interested to see.

I think any dps spec could with solid defensive and good leech, or get an assassin rogue with soul cap to go one shot them
I heard soul cap was disabled as of lately.

Aw, but anduin just discovered his inner self and now you wanna kill him?
But anyways, might be possible if you sometimes focus your attention on an attacking guard and kill him for victory rush procs (warr)

took us 5 man party 30 mins to down the leader without alliance bothering us, 1 healer 3 dps 1 tank.... it can be done with 3 if u enemy players dont attack

Users who are viewing this thread