The one blizzard game that comes close to WoW

the Marine is the easiest to play.

the witchdoctor is fucking annoying

I went to level 19 trying to be a Twink Draenei DK, but then I accidently lvl'd to 20 with the Nuke. Atleast that didn't happen in WoW.:D

Marine is cake to play, but when I got him to level 7 something weird happened and it didn't go away ...

SS:

Fail.jpg

Also, this game reminds me a lot of Domo-Kum's Angry Smashfest which is equally as addictive.

~Zuty

I got to like lvl 37 as the DK and then I was a little confused because I figured more things would be happening or a boss would appear or the stage would change, but none of that was happening so I got bored with it fairly soon after... Not to mention when you're getting swamped that much by that point, the charge attack was pointless because you had to charge it up so long to even do anything with it, and I didn't even see the need for jumping... 5/10

Zuty said:
Marine is cake to play, but when I got him to level 7 something weird happened and it didn't go away ...

SS:

Fail.jpg

Also, this game reminds me a lot of Domo-Kum's Angry Smashfest which is equally as addictive.

~Zuty

Rofl, that happened to me too

Its his charge attack, I would run back and forth tapping it just enough and eventually it made this weird noise and just kept slowly expanding.

I liked the Shaman, but when I got to level 9 he just disappeared ...

~Zuty

Users who are viewing this thread