The one and only "Best of Cata" list.

I am probably the rogue that cares the least about the scoreboard, since I mostly don't even open in mid unless I have to secure a kill or my team is going for EFC.

Do you really think rogues are better the more they open in mid? I prefer not to die randomly but rather be in position for more important kills / repicks instead of spending my time at the graveyard or with a Hunter's Mark above my head.

I am sure you know that several rogues you mentioned there aren't exactly worth mentioning, atleast not in a "best of" list, and the rest is not better than me either, with the exception of 2, again.

your high opinion of your self is laughable. pretty pointless with everything changing tomorrow, but i could make a rogue and become a shs kid in a day, after all 1button is hard to master.

your high opinion of your self is laughable. pretty pointless with everything changing tomorrow, but i could make a rogue and become a shs kid in a day, after all 1button is hard to master.
Considering you are garbage at every other class you play, and the fact that basically the whole TI community agrees on that: I doubt it.

Considering you are garbage at every other class you play, and the fact that basically the whole TI community agrees on that: I doubt it.

every time i beat you it must hurt like hell then, and if by ti community you mean the countless guys i've trolled then you're probably right. i'd rather be hated than an arse licker, fact. sad you're both though :'(

I tried to include everyone whose game impressed me the most

Paladin : Phonebook, Ericah

Warrior : Balthasaur, Ubu

Hunter : Swifty

Warlock : Garitos, Spacedead

Druid : Yûp, Ceec, Ownaque, Healbear, Mesikämmen

Mage : Spåm, Cêlê, Squírtle, Viancoqia

Rogue : Massakra, Imnotikämmen

Priest : Goodheal, Hurrx, Penicillin

Shaman : Rôula, Gingerbred

List threads are not prohibited it is the banter that they cause, for an example read the responses, that ultimately lead them to be locked.

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread