US The Official Twink Cup 2019 - Powered by ResurgentESB

• Anyone can play any character on any account, as long as they are signed up on your roster. When you sign players up to your roster you are signing the player up and not just the character.
    • Absolutely anything that breaks Activision Blizzard Entertainment's Terms of Service
the first 1 is allowed, the 2nd one is not, but the first one equates to the 2nd one, im confused

Looking forward to it Blackout, might have to donate to the prize pool.

Why are we banning 4 heals? Why did my team and others have no input on how these rules were created?

Because its not your tournament. You're simply a participant. Read the rules, go with the flow, show up, and get owned.

Thanks!

why is rdruid not a healer, and why is there a limit of 3 healers? that's fkin stupid.

dad15f5c3858c542b5e680660374b0cf.png

ae21f66e7450d0b011ec642547256b3e.png

no thanks

Because its not your tournament. You're simply a participant. Read the rules, go with the flow, show up, and get owned.

Thanks!

So let's reach out to ONE team in the entire tournament and make rules based on only their input. Solid.

So let's reach out to ONE team in the entire tournament and make rules based on only their input. Solid.

I imagine it will be that time if month for almost 2 full months for you. The rules are subject to change, as stated. They clearly state they will be looking at the meta more. Put your big boy pants on, and chill.

PS
Youre going to get owned.

Can I get a avatar, and a badge already? The first Anon in history! Id be a god!!

Users who are viewing this thread