The Numero One Crit

Nesyla

Legend
21mwx1v.png

111589 Eviscerate.

Talk about balance.

Kind Regards,

- Nesy

My holy set is around 66% resi and I've been hit for 170k+ by chaos bolt. Don't remember the exact number, but it was a one shot >.>(5.1).
As for rogues somewhere around 150k minimum.

Since when did twinking have anything to do with balenced classes
Ive gotten Hits higher than 111k with over kills higher than 111k on the same hit see attached. Your playing a twink get over it
View attachment 2055

Click on picture to make it bigger idk how to make it large in post im a forum noob

Attachments

• lol1shot.jpg
    lol1shot.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
Since when did twinking have anything to do with balenced classes
Ive gotten Hits higher than 111k with over kills higher than 111k on the same hit see attached. Your playing a twink get over it

Pretty sure that was the whole point. Twinking was about levelling the playing field as everyone would have equal gear. Since cataclysm that's kinda lost its way slightly.

Pretty sure that was the whole point. Twinking was about levelling the playing field as everyone would have equal gear. Since cataclysm that's kinda lost its way slightly.

No its about have Better gear than other people and being more OP. Originally we didnt have to play agaisnt all twinks we could play in normal xp on bgs BECAUSE there was no xp in bgs. It was about not having to regear every few months and just raping lvlers

Last edited by a moderator:
No its about have Better gear than other people and being more OP. Originally we didnt have to play agaisnt all twinks we could play in normal xp on bgs BECAUSE there was no xp in bgs. It was about not having to regear every few months and just raping lvlers

I'm pretty sure the fact that xp-on bgs were added made a lot of twink players (particularly those in 60+ brackets) happy. The same reason people twink is the reason that people play on the arena tournament realm - It's a level playing field. Delusions of wanting to be OP are either from people who can't win at high-level, or they have some kind of inferiority complex.

Users who are viewing this thread