The new standard in head BIS

Nobody likes Humantrafikr

But people were happy to have him make groups for them.

People in AP channel are not going to care what armor youre using unless we're doing duels or arenas, and there might be some grumbling for premades. Since I plan on pugging BGs with my guild BOAs I dont see how anybody can have a problem since the concept of 'fair play' in the bracket with regards to BGs went out the window a year ago.

I don't use the bandanna, (I keep it for sentimental reasons. very tearful ending to that quest chain) but I do think resist is underrated in this bracket. I played a Dwarf Warrior before I played human, and I could make frost mages cry because of how much I resisted their Frost bolts, cone of colds, frost novas and freezes. However was back when Paladins had Freedom at this level. But still, shouldn't overlook the power of magic resist.

I know a few dics priests and locks that use Keeshan's Bandanna, they seem to think its viable untill they get lfh

I know a few dics priests and locks that use Keeshan's Bandanna, they seem to think its viable untill they get lfh

Duh :p It only makes sense, and to get far in F2P WoW, you need brains, so I am sure it's common knowledge that most disc priests and locks who are F2P Alliance go after Keeshan before Lucky. Sometimes even better than Lucky.

Also, I agree with the OP. On my feral, I have multiple sets and I love trying new stuff. I have Keeshan, LFH, and Skillpatch.

I have the standard BiS set (Pre-loom), a "BiS" crit set, and a full glass cannon set, and even a stamina set to intimidate people (Little be known, I know a human psychology trick. For some reason, the hunters tend to attack me over other people when I am in my stamina set, and glass cannon set. Great trick if I want to keep the team alive and let them through. All of the baddy huntards and pretty much baddy anyones will go after me. Too bad the huntards are smart enough to attack the FC over me though. :( )

But yeah guys. Try out different armor choices. Make something your own. Make sure it's decent/viable though. Crit sets, stam. Hell, try to find stuff that you never see in inspects or armories. Makes for interesting, fun, funnier games. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the question that begs asking is, 'with resistance going the way of the dodo come Mists, what will the stats on Keeshan's Bandana become, and will those new stats make it BiS?'

don't throw it away, kids. you just might want it in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread