The new Darkmoon Faire

Nkt@EU

Legend
So what is the deal with the new Darkmoon Faire?

• When is it open? Only for a small amount of time like it always has been?
  • How do we get there? An NPC teleport just like on the PTR?
  • Is there any way to get there before the Darkmoon Faire opens? (I want to fish my pet!)

Oh and also protip for you if you want to get all the dailies done, get started on archeology, and don't solve anything cause there's a daily where you need 15 fragments (the day I checked PTR it was fossil fragments, that might be changing every day though).

So what is the deal with the new Darkmoon Faire?
  • Is there any way to get there before the Darkmoon Faire opens? (I want to fish my pet!)

It opens the same time as it always has, for the same amount of time. The only change is the location and what you can do.

You get there via portals in the places it was (Outside shattrath, Elwynn Forest or Mulgore), aswell as the teleport NPC.

Not that I'm aware of, it seems like an instance.

Begins in the first sunday of decemeber, as far as im aware.

You can skip that archeology daily and still get your mount, by doing them other dailys. Btw anyone got source that t3 will be available? I tested darkmoon fair on ptr and I couldnt find anything related to t3 or oldschool 60 gear...

You can skip that archeology daily and still get your mount, by doing them other dailys. Btw anyone got source that t3 will be available? I tested darkmoon fair on ptr and I couldnt find anything related to t3 or oldschool 60 gear...

I didn't see any T3, but I did see the old dungeon tiers.

Oh and also protip for you if you want to get all the dailies done, get started on archeology, and don't solve anything cause there's a daily where you need 15 fragments (the day I checked PTR it was fossil fragments, that might be changing every day though).

As it was on the PTR, Talk to the NPC near Orgrimmar's flight master, she teleports you to the darkmoon fair portal, take it, Poof, all done.

Figured it requires the DMF to be open, Seein' as the npc(s) don't seem to be on live, aswell as no Darkmoon fair portals, anywhere.

Yeah, i had the fossil daily aswell, 15 Fossil fragments, Was only on the PTR for a couple days, didn't stick around to see what'd happen if/when they reset.

Why wouldnt it be? You have any source about t3 coming back?

Think there was some blue post, Blizzard confirming the new Darkmoon fair will give access to previously unobtainable gear, n' items. First thing that comes to mind in T3, and i think it was mentioned, i'll try to find the post.

Users who are viewing this thread