The Master Server

Tiibi

Legend
Hi, I'm going to level up a new toon in the next couple of days and I'll not be doing it on the servers i currently play on. (Silvermoon, Al'akir & Kazzak)
If there is a server out there with 10s, 19s & 20/24s i could be joining ASAP, but I've not been able to find one. So... What is, "The Master Server" out there?
Candidates
Draenor
Aggramar
Magtheridon
Bronzebeard
Stormscale
Ravencrest
Darkspear

This list is just where I normaly see people play. I've probably forgotten some, be free to reply with servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Draenor would probally be your best bet for all 3 brackets.
Aggramar has 19s, even if pretty dead recently, and F2Ps on Horde, also a few 10s, but not many, not sure of the 24 pop, I would assume some would be there due to the F2Ps though.
Magtheridon, no idea of anything there, but I dont see many players from there.
Bronzebeard has a couple guilds in multiple brackets, but not nearly as many players as Draenor (Which has players both sides for at least 19 and 24)
Stormscale has mostly 10s, very few 19s and quite a few 24s, but not as many as there used to be.
Ravencrest has a couple 10s, a couple 19s but very few, but a lot of 24s, most out of all realms.
Again no idea with Darkspear.

May be wrong with some however, so people correct me if i'm wrong and fill me in on the 2 I don't know.

Thanks for the reply ;)
I've been checking different guilds and such, and I don't really see Draenor as an active twinking server anymore. Played on it, when BLNT was very active, but I don't really know about the server anymore... Anyone from Draenor who could tell me the current state of the server? :)

Personally I play on Ravencrest, and as mentioned previously, there is some 10s twinks and a few 19 twinks but what's outstanding on this server is the the 24 twinks. I my self is in Gurubashi Surf Club, currently 500+ members and most of em is 24s (of course there is a few 90 mains) and such. But primarly 24s.

Best regards Shamatix

Again no idea with Darkspear.

May be wrong with some however, so people correct me if i'm wrong and fill me in on the 2 I don't know.

I have Ally and Horde 24's on Darkspear (EU) - Can't say I've noticed a very active Twink scene. AH is dead on Horde side, unless you have 90's to supply chants etc probably not worth xferring

Definitely Ravenscrest for Ally 24's and GSC is the guild to be in - It's an Ally dominated PvP server - so I can only imagine a 24 Horde toon would have a hard time.

I have a a couple of 24's on Dragonblight,( mainly because my 90's are there) one on each side, not much in the way of twink Guilds but the realm is the same Battlegroup as Draenor, Ravenscrest. I'm considering moving a Level 25 Guild to Horde and trying to recruit 24's. That wont happen short term though.

Draenor : good few 19s, when they decide to log with major guild Tough Love on horde and Against All Odds on alliance.
10s : The Show Must Go On has plenty of 10s active day in and out..
24 : WTB HOTSHOT PILOTS, was active now there is 1-2 man groups going on through out the week, not many f2p but a few 20/22 twinks.
Stormscale
19 : not many there was 1-2 I think they dinged.
24 : plenty of them on there.
20/22 a good few on..
Magtherion just f2ps and 24s tbh.
Aggramar : f2ps on horde, and a few other toons Bios is there on alliance side and Same Score Different Day. Not that active but they were. With 19s f2ps 24s etc 10 : they were active im not sure if they still are.
Ravencrest 24s, a few 10s and a couple 19s too.
That's about it the others aren't active I may be wrong but I don't recognise them.
You're welcome.

when 19s is active Draenor is probably holding 70% of the bracket, as for 10s Draenor, no questions,.20-24 Aggramar has a bigger F2P scene where the 24 scene is rocked by Draenor horde / Ravencrest Alliance

Users who are viewing this thread