The Legend Of Ore

Òreqt

Legend
Where should i start, From being a no name lost elite in the bracket. He stride. you might kno him as a hated allie right now or a significant comrad. From being unwanted in (Waw Tawent) he never felt less than the best, when you put hard work into things, it commends you. From leaving Take Care with Beau & Creating BTB (Beantown bullies) with some familiar names Kitn & Kinetic. Making a home for (normal Tinks) But quickly turned into a High power for 19's. But SLightly falling short to Wt on a 1-0 loss, ending Ore's last chance (Cause we all know Pizza doesnt rematch) So him & Kinetic through in the Torch and parted ways with regret.. But Som tosh Guild is awoken TRain COw. Full of high powered faces (Discover) Constantly spamming bg (exp-on) queues to improve his tactics until he Became the best hunter to play the Bracket. (Works) a known rogue, Citrium aka (Blurz) building a competent team easily able to take on C teamer of WT. Reguardless of (Curleys) DC Waw tawent thrashingly took their first loss Ever. You might kno Ore as a hated tink in the bracket. But what if ones past has some fog on the present. People grow & people fade, but whoevers there at the end reaches success. What if i Told you this wasn't written bye Ore

##########################

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354_GijwglY
##################
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzG71OV1x3g

Last edited by a moderator:
2014 and you still fail to acknowledge that nobody likes you and you're not wanted here

such a cute rogue at the start ^.^
kos clicks so fast
returning flags after the games end

i love watching myself run around with that big as void pet

imagine if you actually were average/good/active @ current patch, instead of making a thread like this once every month or 2, you could actually que up on scheduled 19 days!

although I guess then for those who haven't seen you play, that would defeat the mystery that you try to portray on these threads, the fictional idea that possibly you play well in even the slightest of ways.

Ppl who've moved on to Represent (24's) have no business in 19s

legends r legends (BTB)(TC)(WT)

Haha, nice one Ore-o

Ppl who've moved on to Represent (24's) have no business in 19s

legends r legends (BTB)(TC)(WT)

Lol bad troll is bad...
But I'll bite just for old times sake and cuz Saxx is being friendly.
I only play 24s to keep me entertained. Waiting on that May Summer come back
I'll take back what I said if I actually see you in the gulch playing like you used to when queues start popping again.

talks about ppl moving on to other brackets when he doesnt even play 19 himself. anytime he has qued 19 hes made a fool of himself playing absolutely clueless.

majority of people that have "moved on" to 24 que 19 consistantly on the 2 days that do get pops, unlike you ore..

If you have to make a thread to let everyone know you're a legend then you probably aren't one. Your biggest contribution to 19's is giving everyone someone to laugh at.

QXtPCY7.png

ahahahahhahahahah

u 4got NA No. One olulol

get dunkt on frost mag cata 1v1 vs hpaladin how u lose forever cloud ovr ur hed m8

Users who are viewing this thread