The Least Viable Class/Spec!

Which is the least viable Class/Spec?

• Total voters
i can't vote for the complexity ​that is survival huntery so i'm going to say none of the above.

fury warrior gets my vote... as a guy who played it in 19/20/29/39 its really hurting these days for any kind of burst at all until you get some of the key cool downs its laughable

xity ​t

6xykon.png

A quick calculation of bottom and top damage:
Arms
Mortal strike: 663 - 758
Slam: 786 - 907

Fury
Bloodthirst: 180 - 211
Wild Strike: 209 - 250

mind you these are the numbers without armor and pvp resilience. But it gives an idea how arms compares to fury. Fury weapons were 2 Razor's Edge. Equip is pretty good.

What? What does this have to do with anything? I'm asking why ARMS is listed in the poll when it's a completely viable and powerful option.

The point is that arms isn't as viable as prot, and everyone rolls prot.
Just because a spec is in this poll, doesn't mean it can't be viable. They're all the lesser viable specs compared to ones you see people use.

The point is that arms isn't as viable as prot, and everyone rolls prot.
Just because a spec is in this poll, doesn't mean it can't be viable. They're all the lesser viable specs compared to ones you see people use.

1. My warrior is port for dungeons (I prefer arms for pvp) 2. Arms is insanely powerful in pvp. Slam is OP as it gets.

I find it vastly amusing guardian is even on here. It's just dumbed down feral with an armor handicap when played as a dps, plus it has bear hug.

Guardian is not underpowered . AS PvP tank guardian is overpowered because reduces a l;ot of damage.

I really dont see why Enhancement shaman is categorized to be so underpowered.
Although i know it belongs in this list its not even close to being the most underpowered.

Enh shammy beats arms, shadow, fire mage, ret, affliction lock , and guardian druid (unless they are really good)
and with propper use we enh shammies can definatly kill rogues :D

All of these specs/classes bring a lot of dif goods to the table, enhancement shammy is a very well rounded piece of cheese :p

I really dont see why Enhancement shaman is categorized to be so underpowered.
Although i know it belongs in this list its not even close to being the most underpowered.

Enh shammy beats arms, shadow, fire mage, ret, affliction lock , and guardian druid (unless they are really good)
and with propper use we enh shammies can definatly kill rogues :D

All of these specs/classes bring a lot of dif goods to the table, enhancement shammy is a very well rounded piece of cheese :p

ret beats enh.

Users who are viewing this thread