• smelly smelly

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • austin

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Boneless

Legend
validoz got messaged by him saying he wanted to meet up and fight
later he got in the discord THIS IS THE RAW FOOTAGE NO EDITS (sorry for my mic, actually autism)
bluewow.jpg
ztLzGr5

ztLzGr5

ztLzGr5

anyway u decided RAW like me Oldman
LISTEN to END

Last edited:
This is why we cant have nice things.

also his name was blueballah

what glitch is he talking about?

Last edited:
Blueballah littearly revived the 49 bracket single handed.
He then proceeded to throw his guild away because he got sick of managing the bracket like a G.
He doesn’t sit around contemplating and analyzing he is decisive like a real man.
He decides and sticks with it.

You casual rats could never compare

This entire conflict is between Blueballah and FOUR NINE is the most petty bullshit I've ever seen. You guys literally sat in a discord, threatening each other over a fucking video game. OVER A VIDEO GAME. WHAT'S EVEN MORE OF A MEME IS THAT THE VIDEO GAME IS WORLD OF WARCRAFT. None of you degenerates are tough. Everyone in that discord wouldn't do shit irl. Small men writing checks with their mouths that they can't cash.
Here's a solution, why don't all of you put your fucking tampons back in, and walk away so that the drama can finally end.

This entire conflict is between Blueballah and FOUR NINE is the most petty bullshit I've ever seen. You guys literally sat in a discord, threatening each other over a fucking video game. OVER A VIDEO GAME. WHAT'S EVEN MORE OF A MEME IS THAT THE VIDEO GAME IS WORLD OF WARCRAFT. None of you degenerates are tough. Everyone in that discord wouldn't do shit irl. Small men writing checks with their mouths that they can't cash.
Here's a solution, why don't all of you put your fucking tampons back in, and walk away so that the drama can finally end.
lmaoo well this is a meme n funny af but dont get me wrong he threaten me n i wanna keep him to his word cuz i will keep mine 100% n wire that jaw of his.. Just cuz this game is for Nerds dont mean ther isnt real ppl on here

but more importantly what is the glitch hes talking about thats worth selling knowledge of?​

but more importantly what is the glitch hes talking about thats worth selling knowledge of?​
I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like if you found out how to do it you could. It's extremely difficult to do. It takes hours and hours possibly days to pull off. Also I imagine nobody is going to tell you because nobody wants more people that know how to do it cause twinks are selfish including myself. So good luck asking won't get you anwhere. Also please take to dms. We don't need it getting patched anytime soon thanks

I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like if you found out how to do it you could. It's extremely difficult to do. It takes hours and hours possibly days to pull off. Also I imagine nobody is going to tell you because nobody wants more people that know how to do it cause twinks are selfish including myself. So good luck asking won't get you anwhere. Also please take to dms. We don't need it getting patched anytime soon thanks
agreed i thought i was the only one who knew

Come on now fellas I already made a post, lets tighten up those buttwholes.
[doublepost=1533261970,1533261844][/doublepost]
This is why we cant have nice things.

also his name was blueballah

what glitch is he talking about?
Haha we can never have nice things you should know this john!

Users who are viewing this thread