The Journey

Izac

Legend
Hey guuuys. Just wanted to say congratulations to [MENTION=14218]Lil[/MENTION] for reaching 250k HKs last night. I was probably only there for around 30k of those... Been a fun grind Lil, some of the most fun I've had as an F2P. We had some really epic games together. Anyway, not sure how many F2P's have the title nowadays but I know it can't be all that many

Here's a little something from Lil:

Mdr7Rtp.jpg

After nearly 3 years and countless bgs the title was finally obtained. Countless friends have been alongside during those bgs and countless friends have sadly come and gone during those 3 years. The best moments in this game are the ones spent with friends and the best competiton in this bracket has always been alongside friends trying to overcome the odds. That is something (bias taken out) Mixxar has always shined above and beyond the others in. The most thrilling endings, the closest fights, the best casual teamwork has been shown over and over.

When joining a bg as horde if you see Mixxar team across the way you know you are about to be in for a good tough fight REGARDLESS of who the people might be at that time. That is something else we always, in my opinion, strived for was making the others around us better. No matter what you were apart of the team. This is a thread showing a single achievement which to some may mean nothing more than 10 more points however the true purpose of this is to thank those people who have been there and dealt with me throughout the journey. You have made WoW (more) enjoyable and made this game worth playing at times when there wasn't many other reasons to play it.

Thank you ale, tale, dj, volner, beard, izac, dagathorn, skycoch, [MENTION=8222]Kearbear[/MENTION], [MENTION=22583]Kynley[/MENTION], [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION], [MENTION=19864]Grants[/MENTION], [MENTION=21536]Kristhoper[/MENTION], [MENTION=20517]Pooh[/MENTION], [MENTION=18501]Herneith[/MENTION], [MENTION=9612]SallyG[/MENTION] and everyone else I may have forgotten that played with us over here for a period of time.

This isn't me quitting either. This is just a single milestone and realizing how much help I've had to reach that milestone. Don't worry :){ There will be plenty more Bloodthirsty Mixxarians to come!

Long live the Mixxar Minos!

I thought Lil was banned?

Wouldn't this be a form of ban circumventing?

Nice read, though. Getting Bloodthirsty takes a huge amount of time and effort. Grats!

Edit: Never mind, I think I made a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Lil :)

Throughout the years I've had the wonderful pleasure of encountering her and other Mixxar people in the gulch and basin. It's always been a blast to play against them. Definitely hope that you continue what you're doing Lil.

Grats Lil
i guess that was death i'm wont upset about.
Nmf5apD.jpg

3 years of spamming arcane shot holy shit do you have brain cells left?

Congratulations Lil =). I will never regret joining Misha, it is such a good realm!!!

3 years of spamming arcane shot holy shit do you have brain cells left?

That's her main, and if she likes playing a hunter, so be it. You are no one to tell her what to do and what not. No offense but that's how it is.

Thanks for understanding.

Shame Lil threw a fit and took all of his/her productive posts off of TI that people actually used. With that said, from one "the Bloodthirsty" to another, you keep doing what you enjoy.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Congratulations Lil =). I will never regret joining Misha, it is such a good realm!!!

That's her main, and if she likes playing a hunter, so be it. You are no one to tell her what to do and what not. No offense but that's how it is.

Thanks for understanding.

it was a joke, chill. And I never told her what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread