The Insane title available for 39's?

Medan

OG
"Insane in the Membrane no longer requires the Shen'dralar reputation" - mmo-champion

We need

Honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers

Exalted with Booty Bay

Exalted with Everlook

Exalted with Gadgetzan

Exalted with Ratchet

Exalted with Darkmoon Faire

Exalted with Ravenholdt.

I really havent done any reasearch on it, but I know we can get rep on all of them (I think:p) from killing stuff exept for darkmoon faire wich I think we can deliver some inscribing quest thingies rewarding gear. I dont know if we can get all the way to exhalted by doing this though.

Med'an GC told us that the title will be un-obtainable in some way when cata hits that dosent mean that u will be able to get the title just coz they remove Shen'Dralar faction from the achivment req

RizenPhoenix said:
Good luck getting it before 4.0.3 when they make some of those reputations unavailable to get anymore.

if he had a ton of money he could still do it before cata.

darkmoon you get by turning in cards and junk....all that takes is cash, and offering to turn in decks for other people and giving them the cards back (requires you to be trusted on your realm)

shendralar takes money to buy PBD and librams and turning them in...oh btw you have to turn them in in dire maul, so idk if 39s can enter that instance.

ravenholt is lockboxs..so either have a rogue to farm junkboxs or buy them

bloodsail is just killing BB guards, so hire some 80s to kill em all till honored.

exalted with the goblins is another thing though...39s arent high enough to quest in tanaris/winterspring so idk where you'd get the rep for that.

sounds like it isnt possible @ 39, and the fact some reps are being removed (?), making it unobtainable for all.

Falkor said:
shendralar takes money to buy PBD and librams and turning them in...oh btw you have to turn them in in dire maul, so idk if 39s can enter that instance.

first of all, read the original post...it's no longer required.

second of all, all the other reps are doable, obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.

but anyways, i have always wondered why people need special titles/achievements to make themselves feel that they are good at this game? oh i think i know...

I guess they are only gonna remove Shen'dralar as a faction in 4.0.3 then.
glancealot said:
i have always wondered why people need special titles/achievements to make themselves feel that they are good at this game? oh i think i know...
Yeah it's exactly like people who show cap/game ratio of their xp on games!

The toughest part would be getting in to DM to do the quest for Goblin rep... will it be available to 39s in Cata?

You can do it without the goblin quest in dm, just that it will take much longer time. (You can kill to exalted with all of the goblin factions)

tweedledum said:
<33333 a stack of waffle hearts for you
omnomnom, thank you

they where very tasty just like candy:

[video=youtube;hVEh5nNDB8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEh5nNDB8s[/video]

Also just to add, don`t think its possible to get exalted with Ravenholdt anyway as the Junk Box turn in needs level 50? Rest looks doable though.

glancealot said:
but anyways, i have always wondered why people need special titles/achievements to make themselves feel that they are good at this game? oh i think i know...

ye because obtaining titles = to feel good at this game

did it ever strike you that they wanted to do something special with their characters to the max? a lot of people does that... such as... ill give you a hint...

...twinks

if its titles or gear doesn't matter, but some people got their gear a long time ago and wants to go further you know

Didn't bother reading all the replies so it may have already been said. Shen Dralar (sp? whatever, you know what i mean) requires 60 to turn in librams i believe

edit: i'm stupid, didn't read the OP about the librams and such

for exalted with the goblins you can just kill the pirates in tanaris, the barrens etc. it's only 5 rep (with spillover) each, but thats a method

as someone said about junk boxes though, not available for 39s

Sanitarium said:
Didn't bother reading all the replies so it may have already been said. Shen Dralar (sp? whatever, you know what i mean) requires 60 to turn in librams i believe

edit: i'm stupid, didn't read the OP about the librams and such

for exalted with the goblins you can just kill the pirates in tanaris, the barrens etc. it's only 5 rep (with spillover) each, but thats a method

as someone said about junk boxes though, not available for 39s

hehe, made me lol:)

Damn shame you only get (5) reputation points per Syndicate humanoids kill to 11999/12000 Honored.

Can allways hope they add some quests or some new rare mob giving rep til exhalted in cata :)

- No, a title dosnt mean you got skills, its just like having another mount then faction mount = Kinda cool (and TBH the INSANE is IMO one of the cooles titles out there)

Hey,

I got the title on my main and I just want to clarify some stuff:

-Junkboxes turn-in requires level 50.

-Killing pirates for SWC Rep is the fastest way to do it anyways, much faster than doing Free Knot quest (which is going away in Cata), so it's not a loss.

-I highly doubt they will change the way you obtain Raventhold Rep (Or any other Insane Rep) in Cata.

-Since you seem to have no idea what the title requires, I'll give you an idea:

1) Kill BB Guards until Honored with Bloodsail: 2-3 hours.

2) Killing pirates in Barrens/Tanaris for 2.5 rep per kill from 0/36000 Hated to 999/1000 Exalted = 84,999 Reputation = 34,000 Kills = 40-45 hours

3) Kill Syndicates in Hillsbrad from 0/3000 Neutral to 11,999 Honored = 20,999 Reputation = 4200 Kills = 5-6 hours

4) Level a Rogue to 60 if you don't already have one (That's many hours but I'll not count it), Farm 1400 Junkboxes = 14-20 hours

5) Darkmoon Faire. That's where you give up. You need 109 Epic Decks (Non-humans) for 2000/6000 Friendly to 999/1000 Exalted. I'm not gonna do all the herb/milling/crafting cost calculation here but it cost 1K a deck on average, so 109K for DMF.

6) Shren'Dalar. 84 Pristine Black Diamonds at 500-1000g each = 42-84K, 84 Librams at 150g each = 12.6K, Farming all the Stitches/Skins of Shadow/Blood of Heroes = 10-20 hours (Sadly, SD will not be required for the title in Cata because it will be removed, but you still get a FoS if you got it to Exalted). 54.6-96.6K for this rep.

That means:

-71 to 94 hours of hardcore non-stop extremely boring farming (well, the first few hours are always fun but after that it's a pita).

-163.600 to 205.600 Gold.

If you decide to buy the Junkboxes instead of farming them, add 25K and remove 14-20 hours.

Then, add all the time you spend on trade chat and leveling a rogue (if you have to).

Yeah.

I like titles, and believe me. The insane title is the coolest out there, but even if this title was obtainable there's no way "ANYONE" would pay 200k gold + around 90 hours for it.

If they did, I will /target "random idiot player" /scrubfacewithmybehind

not to flame anyone, but it's just not worth it, what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread