The Great TI Revelation!

Bop

Remember the Treeline
So you make a "Question & Answers" thread? Alright, Admins, I've got a question. A question that demands to be answered.

How long did you think you could go around fooling the community [MENTION=5141]Shane[/MENTION], [MENTION=5623]Silinrul[/MENTION], [MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION], [MENTION=8138]Kincaide[/MENTION], and the many others in power?

How long did you think your withholding of the truth could continue?

Through astute observations and tireless analysis, I have determined the true meaning of the Name Text colors on Twinkinfo.com. The truth shall be revealed to all here, in this most public of places.

The colors of the name texts of each TI member correspond directly to the colors associated with WoW classes.

Pretty big reveal, huh? I'll just let that sink in for a moment. No explanation necessary.

Okay, I'll explain.

Admins are Orange, which is the color of Druids. Druids do it all - they are part nurturer, part cultivator, part creator, part maintainer. Also they're always OP, but don't tell a Druid that.

Moderators are Yellow, which is the color of Rogues. Rogues wait in the shadows until an unsuspecting and almost definitely innocent person gets picked out from amongst the crowd and CC'd for 30 days.

Sponsored are Pink, which is the color of Pala.... wait, why are you Bubble-Hearthing? No, come back!

Veterans are Green, which is the color of Hunters. Hunters have been around a very, very, very, very long time. They're a defining part of twinking as they've proven over the years, although literally everyone hates them behind their backs.

Donators are Purple, which is an interpretation of what color Death Knights could possibly be (blame those lazy druids). Death Knights don't want to take the time to actually work hard to reach a "high level". They want that immediately, damn it, whatever the cost.

MVPs are Blue, which is the color of Mages. Mages used to be really good at some point in the distant past that no one can quite remember. Now they sit around and publicly blame everyone else for their problems.

Guide Authors are White, which is the color of Priests. Priests throw out one good bubble and then don't do anything to help their team for 18 months.

Members are Bleh, which is the color of someone who is fairly sure that they should just be playing League of Legends, but their friend convinced them to buy a subscription.

How long did you think you could nourish this lie, Admins?

How long did you think you could shroud the people in your cloak of shadows, Moderators?

Well, for better or for worse, the truth is out.

~Bop of Mok'Nathal~

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for better or for worse, the truth is out.

That you are a hunter with bubble and sheep? Stuff of nightmares.

[MENTION=18826]Bop[/MENTION] If I am being honest, I would have to tell you that I laughed until I hiccuped ! :p

<3

Pretty silly.

<3 paladins. I remember finally running into a flagged belf paladin in tanaris, on my warrior when i was still green. The guy was 6 or so levels below me. I figured "I got this!" Just before delivering the final blow he bubbled, and then proceeded to hearth away. I stood there for a moment, confused and bummed lol.

Veterans are Green, which is the color of Hunters. Hunters have been around a very, very, very, very long time. They're a defining part of twinking as they've proven over the years, although literally everyone hates them behind their backs.

Green is the colour of envy.

You hate us because we are beautiful. :p

I got a great laugh out of this. To be frank, I didn't even realize the colors until now...

Guide Authors are White, which is the color of Priests. Priests throw out one good bubble and then don't do anything to help their team for 18 months.

Admins are Orange, which is the color of Druids. Druids do it all - they are part nurturer, part cultivator, part creator, part maintainer. Also they're always OP, but don't tell a Druid that.

Alright DRUID MAIN.

huh once i was a hunter but now am a priest tossing out spread sheets then disappearing.

iirc my very first toon i lvled was hunter . i got to about lvl 12 then i accidentally moved my arcane shot off the action bar. for some reason i thought it was a graphics problem and went out and bought a new graphics card. then rerolled druid to try and "fix it". have been playing druid ever since.

its kindah funny cause now it remind me of the old pokemon games and how i think i replaced my batteries 5 times when my pokemon got poisoned because i thought the screen flashing was my batteries dying and not the pokemon dieing.

and thats enough nostalgia for now

Hey! We greens are a valuable part of the community, people don't hate us! They Love us!

Right guys? guys...

Interesting interpretation; definitely got a chuckle out of it.

Hey! We greens are a valuable part of the community, people don't hate us! They Love us!

Right guys? guys...

Seeing your avatar next to this post definitely makes it so much better. :p

First 15 seconds reading this got me worried for you, [MENTION=18826]Bop[/MENTION]!

Tricksy Hobbitses

Red is banned users. So from a F2P perspective, DKs are perfect: you log out, you can't get back in!

[MENTION=18826]Bop[/MENTION] The above is perfect.

And purple are for Warlocks, they give away a piece of their soul to gain some mystical dark power. Just like the donators give a piece of their livelihood to sustain the demonic legions of twinkinfo.

This is just so random

.... I almost got worried that it was an insult..... this is very interesting too...

Great eye [MENTION=18826]Bop[/MENTION]!!

I didn't even think about Red for Banned users. Pretty much all of the associations fell into place without too much work on my part, so I just went with it.

I'll just leave it as is for now (I already added in Sponsored as an edit a while ago), and let people read the comments for that association, haha.

That's really good, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread