The Future of Premade Twink BG's

Menin

Legend
Hello fellow twinks!

I think I'm speaking for the most of us when I say that a BG filled with hunters and rogues is not the most fun you will ever get.

and most of the times it will mean a lose. The fear of these BG's might be over! Ladies and gentlemen, Behold! The future!

"Behold! The future!"

As some might have seen in the thread "Cross-Realm Grouping" it will be possible to group up with people from your RealID and queue for a BG with them in patch 4.3.

With the Cross-realm Grouping feature, we can make groups with the best possible setups, And play with your friends!

"Pff why a premade when I can do a PUG?"

EDIT: I need to convince more people!

Are you not just getting tired of joining a BG and finding players with less then 900 health.

Players that do not have complete gear.

Players that can only do one hit before they die.

Blocked his name out of respect for the player.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Absolute no offense to the player, but it is just that players like this can change the whole game.

The only thing they will create, is more honor for the opposite faction.

Even when he tries so hard in that gear, he can always be one-shotted.

And that makes players like these almost useless, I am sure this player was trying hard.

But 4 open slots, This creates sad panda's.

"Fair enough, tell me more..."

This all sounds perfect, but we face one problem. Before we can group up together, we need to be on eachothers RealID.

And it's not the best idea to just leave my E-mail behind. So we have to undertake action by ourself, and add eachother.

add the people you wish to be in a BG with! As this slowely will get more stable we can actually start bringing

"Premades to a whole new level"

NOTE: This feature was originally planned to be a "paid-feature".

They changed it rather quick because they are losing many players, and don't want to lose more of them!

"Great, no more BG's ..."

EDIT: Saw new problems coming up!

No needs to worry, there will always be PUG-BG's! Premades over RealID will come, and I'm sure of that.

But the last thing that these premades will do, is killing the bracket.

I don't think premades will replace the standart BG's, there is no way anyone will be able to keep a premade for a whole day.

And it probably won't happen that the premades are always filled with 10 twinks, so who knows.

Maybe you are one of the lucky pugs in a premade then.

Just believe me, PUG-BG's will never die.

So let's get ready, and slowely get the people you want to play with on your RealID

- Capybaru :EU:

(Changed a bit indue my lack of reading! sorry :()

Hugzlol said:
i dont think we can queue bgs with people from different servers. i think it only works with the group system, i tried doing so with my buddie, but it didnt allow us so we ended up having to synchronized queue.

I couldn't try it myself yet, if this does not work. I will look like a big fool.

*fingers crossed*

lol did u miss the fact that this is going to b added in 4.3? atm u can only q for dungeons w/ ppl from other servers

Yeah this is not possible yet, but soon. You've got the right idea though, we've gotta start adding the people we want to BG with. :)

Hurrx said:
lol did u miss the fact that this is going to b added in 4.3? atm u can only q for dungeons w/ ppl from other servers

Why Blizzard only made it Open for dungeon players in the first place who knows, If this does come into affect i feel that the competitiveness in wsg will raise greatly and actually mean something instead of having the excuse that your queuing with mindless 700hp rogues. This could possibly bring the 19 bracket into a great state but from passed experience i can see us getting what we've usually gotten.. "The Shaft"

The future you're wanting to behold is a selected few premading versus other selected few, and us regular pugs rotting in god-know how long ques. Think about it.

If it works that way it will mean that real ID groups get priority over individuals. Individuals would soon stop queing which would damage the bracket very quickly.

Most people will wait until the actual feature is released before they start adding people to Real ID. Me being one of them.

Well, from what i have heard, this is going to cost. Having it doing Dungeons and Raids was just the trial - so ive been told

irkalla said:
The future you're wanting to behold is a selected few premading versus other selected few, and us regular pugs rotting in god-know how long ques. Think about it.

plobb said:
If it works that way it will mean that real ID groups get priority over individuals. Individuals would soon stop queing which would damage the bracket very quickly.

You two might be right there, I edited the thread abit. and sure hope this never happens!

wait what? this is not a bad change at all, it's just like before only that it's easier to form premades with ppl from other realms, this will not ruin the pug games in any way im sure, it's not like everyone has real id friends online at all times only playing 10v10 premades, there will be plenty of games for everyone.

irkalla said:

good id rather competitve games than games where we lose because we have 4 f2p scum weighing our team down.

Users who are viewing this thread