The future of 29 Twinking

29s never had a real community to begin with lmao shit's gonna stay dead. without levelers, f2ps, and vets in the picture, 29s vsing 29s could have actually been a respectable and competitive bracket. the problem is that, contrary to 19s, 29s have never had a basis of competition. as the xpoff queue is introduced again, we see the 29s flock away from their now leveler-less queue... and we see old 19s returning to the competitive bracket that it is once more. there may be few 29s searching for competition in their bracket, but they are searching in the wrong place. the vast majority aren't looking for competition, and to think there was ever competition at all is silly. the only "competition" in that bracket, which I'd rather just consider "challenging," was playing a f2p against all the overpowered 24s/29s and the recurring fellow f2ps you'd see that you knew would surely put up a fight.
I don't even know why I'm typing all this, everyone should already know it by now. 29s are dead, and if you reroll 19s, keep that consumable shit out of the picture, and please stop being the braindeads that many of you are.

also, axiom definitely throwing games in 19s last night. you aren't 9 levels above everyone anymore. and don't /say your twitch.tv link as you run past me in mid lmao.
I agree with everything you said here. My first 19 games though and first time playing druid so cut a guy some slack :p

Make a 59 for wargames. Way more fun than killing levelers

This 100%. 59 has competitive wargames every single day, be it either battlegrounds or arenas. Plenty of kind people willing to help with dungeon runs and gearing on both sides. Nearly all specs are viable and able to contribute in games.

As for 29s...the time has come and gone I think. I made an effort to organize games shortly after the patch, and it went rather well for a while, but it wasn't too long before many people moved on to more active brackets.

show of hands from people who not only were around last time there was a split but were able to get games with other xp off 29’s by using another website to see who was in que.

/raises hand

now with bnet it should be even easier but soooooooo many of you took the easy way out and made vets.

Says the guy who's making throw away twinks.
to smash shitty vet rerolls. im not going to invest time in a ftp or unsub so i cant play the rest of my toons, even if they’re just pve gods now. boa toon allows me to que “like everyone else” and play with/against all my friends in 19 and 29. no ‘sploits.

You played barely above replacement level on the strongest dps class in the bracket. But maybe we have different definitions of "smashing"
games won doesnt reflect who exactly has brown poop stain on their person now. if its a fresh BoA reroll the name will be something with boahole in it. if im moving a 24 up from the last time i decided to shit on ftp/vets you might not know its me. last horde 24 i moved up is
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/anubarak/irunflags
100% win rate in AV. tons of banked xp so the fun is short lived.

Was more referring to this
all experience after hitting level 10 from random bg’s. 50% or better win rate in every bg except battle for gilneas. not one random epic bg pop.
hunter or arcane mage next?
But hey, its cool to brag about win rates in a BG you've played twice (though, it would appear as though you lost one of those so Im wondering about this 100% win rate)

But we're getting distracted. Im wondering how these rerolls and leveling twinks out of the bracket fits with your position that 29s should be trying to organize wargames instead of taking the "easy way out"

Yea, i know. A decade ago. I was there when 39s did the same thing.

Stop deflecting. How has your behavior contributed to the results you're expecting?
im expecting to get games at any and all hours when it fits my schedule. the bonus is i can do it through the first 2 brackets with zero gear farming. doing enough farming on locked toons as it is the baby bracket boa toons are just to blow off steam.

im expecting to get games at any and all hours when it fits my schedule. the bonus is i can do it through the first 2 brackets with zero gear farming. doing enough farming on locked toons as it is the baby bracket boa toons are just to blow off steam.
Forgive me, I must have misunderstood. You're maintaining and continuing to build 29s while organizing competitive games within the bracket? And the throwaway twinks are just to kill time between wargames?

Forgive me, I must have misunderstood. You're maintaining and continuing to build 29s while organizing competitive games within the bracket? And the throwaway twinks are just to kill time between wargames?
i dont organise shit. regearing 19, 29, 59 and play with 111 keeps a guy busy. also why the fuck am i explaining shit to a person not leveling in a bg? why havent ftp and vets asked for their own bgs again? you know why. leveling players make your little dicks hard and even as a gimped 20 for free it’s better than facing or being in full twink on twink games.

I opened this thread hoping to see some approach to future BGs, but its 5% 29s looking for games and 95% f2p/vets shitting all over it.

leveling players make your little dicks hard and even as a gimped 20 for free it’s better than facing or being in full twink on twink games.

Why has this not been talked about more considering the gear differences now with epic drops.

Yea, i know. A decade ago. I was there when 39s did the same thing.

Stop deflecting. How has your behavior contributed to the results you're expecting?

One thing a decade ago there were no trial accounts that lasted forever. There was no easy option of maintaining a competitive advantage in levelling battlegrounds and so no temptation to drop your 29 and re-roll a 20.

i dont organise shit. regearing 19, 29, 59 and play with 111 keeps a guy busy. also why the fuck am i explaining shit to a person not leveling in a bg? why havent ftp and vets asked for their own bgs again? you know why. leveling players make your little dicks hard and even as a gimped 20 for free it’s better than facing or being in full twink on twink games.
Oh, so you are indeed bitching at people for taking the easy way out while also taking the easy way out and expecting other people to do the work for you. Just checking.

If 29 is a strong bracket that looked for competitive games it will survive otherwise it dies. The 19 wire hasn't gone away and honestly I am seeing new 19 xpoff twinks that are being made post separation. If 19s can have a healthy competitive environment the only reason 29 cant is because there are not enough players interested in playing good twink v twink games imo.

F2p/Vet twinks now hold the special honor of being the only twink bracket still killing half nakeds. I suggest everyone expresses to Blizzard the game ruining experience these freeloaders create while they farm innocent subscription paying levellers over and over again. Considering they are the only twinks still queueing against non twinks, I cant imagine its intentional design and it should be fixed pretty quickly.

I expect most F2p players have already told blizz about this situation condering how honerable and decent they all are, 29s lack the capacity to discern even the most fundemental elements that complex intellectual constructs are developed from. Ethics? Morality? these are about as foreign to a 29 twinks motivations than critical thinking is foreign to the US general public. But a F2p is a more refined sophisticated breed of twink. Intelligence, style, class, purpose , courage, meekness, charitable all elements that describe the package a F2p is molded from, like a ceramic pot plant pot, fashioned by some celestial sculptor.... perfect....................................omg im so high that i forget the purpose of the previous two paragraphs, wow

Edit - Dont do drugs, whata actually defines what a drug is? anything that provokes a reaction when consumed? OBviously some common sense allowances must be made lest the 'dont do drugs' motto results in some kind of super amplified anti vaxx philosophy. Paracetamol is fine.... Ibuprofen should be used with caution though like any anti inflammatory, lest you temporarily fuck your stomach lining and puke blood like I did once, always take it with food also, or atleast milk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread