US the forums don't reflect...

What @Blackberryy said. I can only do that much from EU which is no near as active as the US side it seems. Yet again only a small fraction of the 59 twinks and twinks in general bother to go to any forums at all. And usually the same people. There also many who just use the armory list and look around but don't post. It just isn't necessary anymore for twinking. Especially after the introduction is in game cross realm communities and cross realm and faction bnet groups.

Great to see 59s show some character and not let the bracket die, 29s should take notice. Hoping the quality of game improves though which im confident it shall. The wargame ive participated in so far have been very one sided and the stream I watched earlier today had a moon of errr apathy perhaps? not sure if thats the right word, no one gives a fuck about your damage total if youre 2 caps down lol. Hoping the majority embrace the huge differences between wargames and pug queues and embrace the addictive potential of objective based competitive play.

Faction wise is Alliance a bit light on numbers? People might want to consider rolling 59s of whichever faction is less populated, also in contrast to lower level twink brackets 59 actually seems light on healer numbers? Or is this incorrect? Its certainly true that healers are far less strong overall compared to 19/29 and dps specs are wherre the should be, which is a great strength for the bracket imo, low level healing damage has always been a bad thing imo, whye ven role dps in those metas

Hope to see everyone in future games and gear runs

Edit - Also great to see everyone embrace Jabz with understanding and without judgment. Life with an intellectual disability is not somethinig anyone would envy and that workplace accident which made him a eunuch was a test of fortitude for sure, three cheers for jabz for not throwing in the towel!!!

agxelBe.png

agxelBe

Last edited:
Although alliance won most the night I dont think they were that one sided. I can switch to horde but alliance seems short handed at the moment. While horde has people waiting for games to end to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread