The Exiled is now recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the exiled

The Exiled is a branch of select AP players that have been unhappy with the skill level of the current community. We have started forming a Horde, premade team on another server (those who are invited to the team will be told the location). This team is extremely dedicated - getting 4 pre-boa BiS players in only a week. The skill level of those applying should be applicable not only for their current class, but should be easily transferrable to other classes for comp changes. This means if you're only 20 is a hunter and you're decent, you're probably not good enough. Were skilled, we expect dedication, and we expect dominance.

Team comp
Defense: Druid FC (closed)
Resto Shaman (closed)
CC mage (closed)
Holy paladin (open)
Offense: Priest (closed)
Ret paladin (open)
Rogue (open)
Arcane mage (open)
Hunter x 2 (open)
Our offense is our main concern as of right now. We need players that are able to get across mid field effectively (even through 24 hunters) and be able to get the flag back. Our defense has been able to survive and kite 3-5 24s for 7mins with 10 stacks (with sometimes up to 8 players following us).

If you would like to join our team message me and we can talk. This is a very select team.

Last edited:
Sounds lame

this is a recruiting forum any and all trolls such as yourself do not belong here.. and no one cares what is mispelled or unpuncutated that doesnt matter you know what it says and means so dont act stupid either your interested in joining or not. if not then plz do not reply any kinda stuff like this becuz no one cares and it wastes our time.

lol this looks interesting... can we have more information about who is in the team right now?

10vs10 is too difficult. Alliance ques are too different from hordes in this bracket. We'd have to do games at an unrealistic time when both sides are low in numbers.

we are currently horde side and have no intention rolling alliance, however we do wish to premade any alliance guilds if the time is right for it. as cer said its a pain to do unless theres an opposing faction on the server. if any one is interested to join us plz send me a message and ill tell you more information...

At first I thought this was a troll thread aimed at Coilfang, but now I can't decide.

this isnt about coilfang we are horde side on a different server. again if anyone is interested to join then plz message me and ill fill in the blanks and answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread