The Diplomat.

Well after ages of farming and farming and farming and farming, Finally got it, With support from friends who i love for it :)

http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot041309162415.jpg

Headstrong

Muzbuz

Satansangelx

Bam

Filthycaster

Cutty

Thuglet

Phantasia (who i still owe gametime)

Thanks for sharing and helping with the long life draining grind, Means alot :)

Must have been awesome, seem good fun! Those grinds are the best. They require 100% focus and dedication and some elite skills. Did those hard to beat Sporegarr-mobs drop anything interesting for you, like some nice green-items?

Wish I had so much real life sparetime to put such an effort in an oh-so wonderfull achievement of which everyone else out there says 'Wow, that guy must be insanely skilled and cool'.

Cheers man.

lol insanely skilled and cool... Someone is full of it =P I had almost 6k achievement points on my druid and got shit for it everyday. All in the name of being bored of wow.

WOW Congrats my good man. That must have taken ages to get, but well worth it I am sure.

Now all thats left is learning how to say "Diplomatic Immunity!" in common so that Alliance won't attack you ... unless they somehow manage to say "Its Just Been Revoked!" in Orcish, in which case it voids out your immunity and you can be attacked. :p

~Zuty

Natasya said:
Must have been awesome, seem good fun! Those grinds are the best. They require 100% focus and dedication and some elite skills. Did those hard to beat Sporegarr-mobs drop anything interesting for you, like some nice green-items?

Wish I had so much real life sparetime to put such an effort in an oh-so wonderfull achievement of which everyone else out there says 'Wow, that guy must be insanely skilled and cool'.

Cheers man.

oh be nice

it does show a lot of dedication and its epeen well deserved

Gratz on the title man....I think this grind is well worth it =P

How long did it take you to do.

Here are my times:

Kurenai: 2 days

Sporeggar: 2 days

Timbermaw: 5 days

Haha. Nice one mate. I'm LITERALLY about to start doing this in a minute...and the gear your wearing, gonna be remaking my mage; same gear; but with Inferno Robe; looks sexy as fuck!

Gratz though. I love it :D

ok so i've looked at this achiv many times!

which mobs do u kill?

never found one, prob due to the fact i didn't look hard enough.

tx :)

advantage said:
how did you doge the exp from it?

Well i did it at lvl 13 so wasn't worried about exp

I believe you get from revered to exalted by killing the guy you need to kill in order to get that Trinket (which means your booster needs to be exalted and he cant have the trinket yet!)... And you can only summon him once every 10 mins or something, so it will take a while ^^

Uhg it was rough indeed but just like any other grind out there =). Don't have to like it just have to do it.

Jericho said:
Uhg it was rough indeed but just like any other grind out there =). Don't have to like it just have to do it.

Yeah i just did it for the lols and bragging rights, Feels good knowing im like the 3rd person on my battlegroup to get a title. :)

Users who are viewing this thread