the bracket

Welcome to the bracket. We are new guys on the block and older brackets love telling us how much we suck. But we're too busy actually being able to play to listen..

Only played 2. The second was just a nifty little way for horde to get that achievement. Gave the nice illusion of hope though lol. Had fun regardless. Hope you did as well.

havent played 19s since BC so I made one. It was alright. 20-24 still more fun and pugs are generally more competent it seems. shrug* :p

did you twink on Muradin in BC?

I think what Tech is getting at, is that we just came back(me for the first time) to Muradin hard and will be playing twinks if you would like some people to group up with.

I think what Tech is getting at, is that we just came back(me for the first time) to Muradin hard and will be playing twinks if you would like some people to group up with.

Yea I talked to Schwinke ingame, but i think im gonna roll something different :O

1) Hunter is retarded and I really don't feel like contributing to the problem!

2) More than one drop from the DIA is just crazy, props to all those with the gun and the bracers, it's driving me nuts. 65 runs atm saw DIA twice he dropped mace both times, and no monkey rings from thermaplug yet. 2 wolfs and 2 stams fml!

o and i know that 65 runs isnt shit when going for BiS. I have around 800 foreman kills between 2 20's and no legs yet. ITS JUST RNG HATES ME :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I talked to Schwinke ingame, but i think im gonna roll something different :O

1) Hunter is retarded and I really don't feel like contributing to the problem!

2) More than one drop from the DIA is just crazy, props to all those with the gun and the bracers, it's driving me nuts. 65 runs atm saw DIA twice he dropped mace both times, and no monkey rings from thermaplug yet. 2 wolfs and 2 stams fml!

o and i know that 65 runs isnt shit when going for BiS. I have around 800 foreman kills between 2 20's and no legs yet. ITS JUST RNG HATES ME :D

think I am going feral dr00d or enhance shambo fyi :)

Users who are viewing this thread