EU+US The biggest deal about 7.2 so far

So what I heard was that they removed stacks completely. This could be misinformation as there are always a number of bugs the first week of new patches. Something I am noticing is kazzak doesn't seem to drop apex crystals for low levels anymore. Maybe I just have awful luck but I have killed him over 15 times and no crystals. Which is a bummer.
Hey, Skrrt
how do we 19s benefit from theese crystals? Reputation maybe? Just wowheaded fast and it seemd like it was only mounts/pets and high lvl req gear to buy with them. Im quessing theres more to it, or else folks would just use their Main/high lvl to farm them?

It's basically like this. Survival hunters had INSANE damage to begin with. Damage is unchanged in this patch. Meaning, survival still has the same amount of damage. Same goes for any other class. Now, with this new patch, everyone runs around with 5k+ HP as well.

The only reason survival COULD be managed, was because they DIDN'T have 5k+ HP. Now that they do, it buys them more time to pull ahead in terms of damage. So, since you have a lot more HP as survival now, compared to before, it takes other classes way longer to kill you, since their damage is unchanged, where as before, it wouldn't take as long, since you had lower HP.

With survival having absolutely broken damage, they will pull ahead waaaaay more. It will still take you longer to kill stuff as well as a survival hunter now, but it's NOTHING compared to other classes.

So it's the overall change that proved to be a buff to survival hunter. Not so much because the class itself has received any changes.

pretty. fkn. moronic. class. now.

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous, before I was doing like 2.5k crits on people with 4k ish HP in bg's so having people have 6k HP in bg's/arena really isn't much of a difference for me, now I have double the survivability and my heals from killing blows increases to like 200 a tick it's just ridiculous. I wanted to play something different but not if it's going to be this one sided towards the fotm classes.

the old one was nags lol. you had to gave premium to download multiple add-ons at a time

I don't use a ton of add-ons anyway, just bare necessity. I'd rather wait 38 seconds longer to update add-ons separately than drill down the piece of shit Twitch bloatware/spyware.

I don't mind getting more hp as an enhance sham, I just can't stand seeing these levelers at level 12-18 having 7k hp with white questing gear. They don't hit as hard but they sure are similar to tanks in regard to their health.

And what is quite odd, that I don't see anyone mentioning is the slight decrease in damage that most classes can't dish out compared to 7.1. I know mages ray of frost, locks drain life etc are OP. But it seems like hunters aren't the 3 shot killers they once were now that 7.2 hit And I'm not saying that due to higher hp, I just noticed that they aren't running around slaying everyone like they used to.

Last thing, I noticed as enhance sham the ilvl to stat template changed. As using lower item level gear won't drop my stats down, so I guess blizzard made it a little more "noob" friendly.

Also regarding last comment ilvl does currently change stats - just not stam.
Primary stat and armor at least change, others. Remember though that you have to move the needle on the 1% that shows on the buff to see any change.

Users who are viewing this thread