The best part of no XP @ 19

Croe said:
Do you think the issue of the mobs being a much higher level so being able to hit them will be lowered will be an issue?

More hit gear needed? Looks like the cap won't be 11 anymore lolol.

Hit cap for 8% would be 18!

Hit rating!!! It won't be as big of a problem for rogues/warrs/hunters/other melee - don't think a 19 mage will be hitting a level 28 boss tho :/

Same!

haha, wait so this means diplo and explorer...hmmm :)

Diplomat was already possible at any level.

No i know, but due to all of my twinks being made after achievements, ive been real tight with xp, now gives me that last excuse to get it on all my twinks.

Explorer will be a bitch though, prolly gonna only do sporregar on my rogue for shroom stabard. :)

Ogsir said:
No i know, but due to all of my twinks being made after achievements, ive been real tight with xp, now gives me that last excuse to get it on all my twinks.

Explorer will be a bitch though, prolly gonna only do sporregar on my rogue for shroom stabard. :)

It doesn't give any XP. All you had to do was run around as a ghost.

The worst part about it is the splitting of queues. Don't get me wrong, I don't want nontwinks in the BG, I'm just worried about losing them AND the baddies who are only there to farm them. That's 70-80% of the 19s population on bloodlust gone. There's 4 games up now, if we lost 70% of the players that would be 1.

nobody said:
hmmmmm farming sfk on my twink never got better =D i wanna see how far a fc for a tank, a decked healer priest for a healer, and some dps.... pull whole instance rofl

haha true... i've always wanted to test out my warr as a tank in SFK just for fun.. maybe impress some newbs... oh the possiblities!

canihascookie said:
this is slightly epic...

Now twinks can actually get in 5-man raids, and destroy SFK looking for twink items with out the fear of EXP :3

SFK and pretty much every low-level instance is 10-mannable. i've done a 10-man "raid" of RFC before with all lvl 8-12

oh damn, now when people randomly send me whispers about healing for deadmines I don't have to say no! but I will...

relolas said:
oh damn, now when people randomly send me whispers about healing for deadmines i don't have to say no! But i will...

haha yes this!

yup that would be awsome to have too for me as well. Maybe we can work on it together ego as well as my brothers toon farmersteve.

I agree :D. I have connections for taxi service, so if we needed transportation it shouldn't be a problem. Also my main is a lock so I could summon you guys around, then log on my toon and you guys summon me with the stone =D.

zomg, can I come for the explorer title? :3

I have a plan to get the full Midsummer costume and still stay level 1, then once 3.2 hits im going for agm x2

Users who are viewing this thread