The Best of Tens now level 25!!!

A few of the most prestigious members of our formet guild <Only the best of Tens> chipped in some gold from our mains and bought a level 25 guild because that's how freaking dedicated we are on Sargeras! If this level 25 guild still doesn't want you to try a level ten on sargeras i don't know what will. Everything is the same as the old one we just took out the only from the name and now we are level 25. Guild events have been postponed due to my vacation. But there is gear in the bank and plenty of enchants plus some generous people who can help out your character. If you are new to Sargeras please add egg or I on b-tag for an invite. If you are viewing this thread and we in our old guild, please add us aswell if you havent already so we can put you into your new home.
Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/sargeras/The_Best_of_Tens/
Egg's b-tag: Gardentotem#1524
My b-tag: Weaklysuper#1514

COME JOIN US!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, transfering here is worth it, we have a bunch of gear and enchants and people willing to help and lots of activity!

If you don't want to transfer, now that boa's are cross realm, you can create a new twink we have all the gear and enchants for you!

im looking to make a lazy twink=boas & AH hunting. to level 10-18 with 5 man team, then deleting toons & starting over. experimenting with different combos & generally just wasting time between raiding. prolly not u guys, but would u have a suggestion as to where to look for others doing this?

Users who are viewing this thread