The best DPS for PvP?

Wizpeer

Legend
So basically i made a Fire Mage and got all the BiS gear and enchants, and even though i always end up top 5 damage I can't really burst unless I get really lucky. So I'm wondering: What is the best DPS/Burst spec in the 29 bracket?

So basically i made a Fire Mage and got all the BiS gear and enchants, and even though i always end up top 5 damage I can't really burst unless I get really lucky. So I'm wondering: What is the best DPS/Burst spec in the 29 bracket?

For straight burst, feral or resto feral, Ommkin is not a bad spec, its top tier IMO when played correctly but cannot out burst feral.

Ret and Enhance fall somewhere below feral and IMO above warrior and shadow priest, they are currently under represented because of dizzying haze.

For sustained DPS shadowpriest, and if you have a healer, warrior.

Rogue still offers a suprising level of killing power for its current representation in the bracket.

Hunter, while not the gods of the gultch they once were are still fuly viable, and in skilled hands can screw you right up.

Of course as far as one man armies nothing comes close to bowel movement monks, even with the bonus armor nerfs they are still stupid OP, the combination of gaurd and dizzying haze makes them a massive PITA.

Disc priests do fairly well dps wise but also pack a lot of survivability. WW monks pack a huge punch and that stun can knock you out for good. Rogues are strong, as always, and warriors are okay too. Hunters arent as strong as they used to be, but still work well, even if your a backpeddler.

Users who are viewing this thread