The Battle for Southshore: Cross Realm WPvP Event

Honestly it was well put together and def fun.. okay alot more fun then horde than alliance...
the only prob was the zone due to the damn blightguards... who whiped all of us...
oh and the damn horde DK that showed up... but obviously there was no way to see that coming so I can't complain about it :(
But still alot more fun then any battleground <3

YETI

Last edited by a moderator:
the only prob was the zone due to the damn blightguards... who whiped all of us...
On that regard, I believe it was actually the flightmaster, who (and did) 1 shotted some of the alliance players, though the Blightguards also were a problem, though not as serious as the flightmaster.

Also, big thanks to Rhaellia for starting/making this event possible, and also being one of the first (at least on these forums) to hosting a wPvP event through cross-realm, along with other p2ps who helped make this happen.

This was very fun. I'd liked to thank: Rhae especially, everyone who helped put this together and all the players who showed up to battle.

I enjoyed the first fight quite a bit because it felt the most competitive. Now that we've got our toes in the water, I don't think it could have gone any better! In future I think random servers and controlling the number of players will be excellent for maintaining interest. I'm curious to see ideas for potential new areas where one side won't have guards interfering. All in all that was a blast! Alliance ran up and blindsided us to kick things off. Personally I had no idea npcs and a DK were causing issues. I ended up goofing around after the first fight, no need to kick them when they're down.

Sportsmanship, camaraderie and respect for each other are what makes this bracket shine.

If there are any ruffled feathers allow me to /soothe them. :)

Show me on the doll where the bad Hordies touched you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread