The Arena Master

zzarq

Legend
Anyone know if anyone has this on a 70 twink? Been wanting to know since you can get arena achievments for example 2200 ect ect.

I'm pretty sure they say achieve X rating at max level something like that, I might be wrong too

you can get the ones like just the two of us 1800 and stuff like that if thats what you mean

The Arena Master is actually pretty easy to get.

All you need is a good 2v2 team, a 3v3 team. Its easy to get 2k rating in 3v3 at the 70 bracket, but it just takes a little while longer than 2v2.

As for 5v5 yes you will need to wintrade, which isn't particularly well respected by a few people in the 70 bracket.

there was a 70 who posted this achieve from EU (Germany?)in this forum sometime back. there was some flaming in regards to win-trading

shanker said:
there was a 70 who posted this achieve from EU (Germany?)in this forum sometime back. there was some flaming in regards to win-trading

always funny to see the flames in forum/bg :S

will it not suck

Falkor said:
will it not suck

they're making it similar to all the other arenas.. theres going to be two little rooms at either side now instead of the dumb elevators

Wittyscrub said:
The Arena Master is actually pretty easy to get.

All you need is a good 2v2 team, a 3v3 team. Its easy to get 2k rating in 3v3 at the 70 bracket, but it just takes a little while longer than 2v2.

As for 5v5 yes you will need to wintrade, which isn't particularly well respected by a few people in the 70 bracket.
Hmmm... I don't think it would be worth it to win-trade for a title... perm ban would not be worth it..

i doubt youd get perm banned on the 1st offense, specially for doing it at lvl 70.

but it just makes the achieve stupid....people get it and brag about how they win-traded for an achieve or the tabard. its like "we get it, you can cheat. you're so cool."

if 5s ever became popular then it would be a worthy achiev

Users who are viewing this thread