The Angler's

Loone

Bear
Hey guys,

So I was wondering if doing a Random Dungeon for 600+ reputation with The Angler's every week on my 19 toon is the only way for reaching exalted with these guys. The daily fishes that you can catch have a level requirement, so those won't work either.

Cheers :)

Hey guys,

So I was wondering if doing a Random Dungeon for 600+ reputation with The Angler's every week on my 19 toon is the only way for reaching exalted with these guys. The daily fishes that you can catch have a level requirement, so those won't work either.

Cheers :)

Yes, it's the only way to get anglers rep at low level.

In total this takes 70 weeks of doing the Random Dungeon expecting I get 600 rep per week, right?

That's such a freaking long time :-|

Not counting human passive racial, or rep bonuses from things like DMF or holidays, yes. I only know of one that has gotten exalted with one of them (tillers) and I believe babydoll is close as well.

Found the armory: Xoxooxoxooxo @ Caelestrasz - Community - World of Warcraft

It's a long grind, but the items you get are kinda cool, and it doesn't take that much extra effort doing a dungeon every week. I myself am working on tillers! Happy grinding friend. One day you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel.

we get it, your old

You don't have to be "old" to have played WoW in 2005. Or even 2006 or 2007...
Are you "old"? Will people your age be calling people that play games you play now 8, 9 or even 10 years from now "old"? Maybe... Maybe not...

/cheers

You don't have to be "old" to have played WoW in 2005. Or even 2006 or 2007...
Are you "old"? Will people your age be calling people that play games you play now 8, 9 or even 10 years from now "old"? Maybe... Maybe not...

/cheers

I certainly won't be having internet battles with kids half my age to fill voids in my social and romantic life that have come from still playing world of warcraft when I'm that old.

saw this player at DMF on anglers fishing raft Iðl @ Demon Soul - Community - World of Warcraft

i talked to this player, he started after patch 5.3 in MOP, he uses DMF and holidays to get 660 rep per weekly run. said timing yields more 660 runs and makes it quicker. he said he got three 660 rep runs per DMF, sometimes four. says he had raft before WOD which requires only revered. he said his HU 19 went real fast due to getting 720 per run. he did this on classes that can tank or heal

so when DMF comes up, he waits week till DMF starts on a weekend gets buff runs dungeon, then on tuesday reset runs dungeon, then prior to DMF shutting down gets fresh buff, then next tuesday runs dungeon. if there is plenty of buff time, would not log till next tuesday to try to get a 4th bonus XP run

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you spend at least as much time with your wife and kids as you do on here trolling random threads!

he seems like that kinda dude who puts his wife and kids to work farming in a game, i really suggest you dont bother with the fool.

Users who are viewing this thread