The allmigthy Jackhammer?

What class should I use The Jackhammer on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please note this is using melee swings only. Obviously the proc rate might go up if he was actually using abilities.

1. Melee swings require more Hit rating to not miss when dual wieldings.
2. Only need 5% Hit to not miss with your abilities
3. As soon as double JH procs, your rage regeneration goes skyrocketing; which let you do even more attacks.

I'd suggest you to do another test with a lvl 39 and a higher level healing priest. Go into Gurubashi arena and start meleeing the 39 while the high lvl priest heals him.

Get more testing.

However looks like the proc rate is at about 1PPM while dual wielding with white hits.

Please note this is using melee swings only. Obviously the proc rate might go up if he was actually using abilities.1. Melee swings require more Hit rating to not miss when dual wieldings.2. Only need 5% Hit to not miss with your abilities3. As soon as double JH procs, your rage regeneration goes skyrocketing; which let you do even more attacks.I'd suggest you to do another test with a lvl 39 and a higher level healing priest. Go into Gurubashi arena and start meleeing the 39 while the high lvl priest heals him. Get more testing.However looks like the proc rate is at about 1PPM while dual wielding with white hits.
I will get my brother on his resto shaman and nuke him and record. So we will get a better view. Also, please vote people :)

The proc rate was pretty piss poor and they did not seem to stack, but rather refresh the current proc even when duel wielding.

Personal verdict: Aside from possibly Feral Druid, not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread