The Aerie Peak F2P Tournament

Your own class buffs are allowed. Other than that, no elixirs, no pots, no outside buffs from other players, no drink/food buffs, etc. And as for the ones QQing about class fairness, I'm sorry but it's unavoidable. I mean we can simply go for the best of each class, but that takes the fun out of it all. Unless everyone would agree that hunters are only paired against each other
<

You could say I'm QQing. But the point is that it's never going to be even close to fair. There is a 0% chance the winner will not be a hunter paladin or mage

I'll wreck this on my enhancement shaman just to shut you guys up. The only hunter/paladin I'd be worried about is Biggie/laglol. You guys need to remember, pretty much everyone playing a hunter/paladin is bad and can be easily outplayed.

Honestly, we can figure out the team comps later, I just think we need to set up a date for this and really make this happen. If we feel that two kids got an unfair comp (warr, rogue) we can figure out the little details later.

So.. can we swap chars? Cuz no priest is going to lose to a hunter no matter how good, no hunter is going to lose to a non-healer/rogue and no prot pala is going to lose period. Anyway. I'll do hunter, and if you're doing mage Judas, I'll do your mage first.

Ok so here's what I've come up with so far.

Carter, I like your idea of swapping toons. Afterall we're looking for the best overall player, not the best toon.

So:

You may enter two toons. A primary, and an alternative. You may ONLY use these two toons.

I am also considering:

In addition to the overall tournament, I want a "best in class" tournament. Prizes will be determined at a later date, as this may all take a while to put together, but really just knowing that you're the "best" of your class on the server should be good enough. Also, I'm very experienced with photoshop, so I may make a forum signature for the winners of each class to wear (if you guys like that idea).

I think carter meant switching accounts, which I personally dont like, but i think if we made "community accounts" with pre-boa bis toons (maybe some gimped weps for warriors, rogues, pallies and maybe ferals to make up for the lack of Spellpower weps) for this tourney it would work well, as long as none is a **** and decides to change the passwords and such.

I think carter meant switching accounts, which I personally dont like, but i think if we made "community accounts" with pre-boa bis toons (maybe some gimped weps for warriors, rogues, pallies and maybe ferals to make up for the lack of Spellpower weps) for this tourney it would work well, as long as none is a **** and decides to change the passwords and such.

I fail to see how what he said had anything to do with your account o_O unless it just went way over my head. Not being a jerk here just really don't get how any of that was relevant. At all. What so ever.

Nah Judas understood it right the first time. Also best in class stuff doesn't work. It matters too much with RNG. Paladin for example is just about who gets lucky crits. You can outplay the other dude the whole time but if he hits a crit back to back he might accidentally kill you while at no mana.

What i often see is that ppls are bad followers of the "sign up malls"

I see this on your thread, my own sig thread, and many other threads!

Anyways, cool event!

Hope it will go thru!

Would love to see a video of top 3 teams and the final duel!

I'll join on my Lock

Toon's name: Savour

Class: Warlock

Spec: Destruction

Faction: Alliance

• Some sort of reward will be worked out, although this is difficult since only the p2ps can trade. Perhaps something along the lines of me running you through dungeons on one of my mains to get you a new geared 20, and the ambassador title.

I'll make a Horde Hunter and you'll get me RoP?
<

Users who are viewing this thread