10-19 The 2016 Twink Cup Sign ups

GSC has a history of attempting to do petty things to try and exploit rules and in game mechanics. Not only did they BLATANTLY attempt to cheat in last years TC, but they attempted to save face by saying that they didn't know AUTOUNSTUCK to body res on top of roof was "not in the rules." @Allybeboba, doesn't this sound a lot like the "cheater" you described?

These guys are a bunch of 29 players (:LUL:) from EU (:LUL:) led by a manipulative psychopath (@Blueprint). I've already talked to multiple tournament admins and they have assured me that punishments (even as far as complete DQs) are in order IF GSC doesn't properly sign up.

It wasn't in the rules tho'.

And I know you're gonna pull the "it's an exploit" card. However, an exploit is a method of playing the game in a way not intended by the games developers. And since the Autounstuck Button has been useable in BGs for more than 6 years without a single attempt to fix it I'd say their intentions are quite clear.

GSC: Justice
AOzCXVr.png

Artwork by Roboartist - Great guy!

Team Leader: Architect (Blueprint#2897)
Team Representatives:
HB, Saxx & Blueprint.

Team Member 1: Archi
Team Member 2: The Flash
Team Member 3: Green Lantern
Team Member 4: Hulk
Team Member 5: Wolverine
Team Member 6: Batman
Team Member 7: Judas
Team Member 8: Deadpool
Team Member 9: Luke Skywalker
Team Member 10: Captain America
Team Member 11: Ironman
Team Member 12: Spiderman
Team Member 13: Superman

c5ixRyC.jpg

Artwork by Sean; Warthammer - GSC mascot, legend & model.
Wart's album.

With all the roleplaying aside, I applaud, respect and admire, every SINGLE individual who has helped make this years cup possible.

Shoutout to all the teams signed up.
Shoutout to the management, but lets not also forget a kiss in the wind to @Myrm for helping us establish this idea to a greater gem.
But MOSTLY, shoutout to the WHOLE community for showing little or alot of love wether it be donating, attention or overall interest.

- Look forward to an awesome event!

//

took me a bit longer than others i guess but I have finially realised the compairson to your 'name change'

much like real life architects who have wild idea's and dreams for their buildings on blue prints etc, the same can be said for your forum posts.

they make zero fucking sense.

hf gl to all the teams that signed up.

took me a bit longer than others i guess but I have finially realised the compairson to your 'name change'

much like real life architects who have wild idea's and dreams for their buildings on blue prints etc, the same can be said for your forum posts.

they make zero ducking sense.

hf gl to all the teams that signed up.

-U-mad-meme-2080.jpg

not at all, this is a typical post by Dan.

only slightly annoyed I can't see / figure out what his actuall team looks like as I'm not active in the bracket anymore to figure out wich super hero resembles what player <.<

We are allowing two last minute potential sign ups, it's first come first serve. Signups close Friday at midnight

Users who are viewing this thread