10-19 The 2016 Twink Cup Sign ups

so petty that these people find the need to try and stunt the growth of such a small scale event, proves the level of "criminals" they are.

All they did was say they want to play in the TC. You guys are making rash decisions based on something that might or might not happen.

I don't think it's fair, when it's already such a small community, to ban a team based on a what if. You're all pansies that are afraid of being beaten. Grow a pair.

Plus, way to ban a team and then keep giving other teams more chances to properly sign up. Sure shows that people are taking this seriously.

All they did was say they want to play in the TC. You guys are making rash decisions based on something that might or might not happen.

I don't think it's fair, when it's already such a small community, to ban a team based on a what if. You're all pansies that are afraid of being beaten. Grow a pair.

Plus, way to ban a team and then keep giving other teams more chances to properly sign up. Sure shows that people are taking this seriously.
nice

what are you on about, the fact that they got banned then posted threatening to ddos the tournament proves that the right decision was made rofl

Users who are viewing this thread