The 2012 Licholas Academy Awards

Oniyui

Legend

:cool::eek::rolleyes::D:eek::p:mad:;):confused::(

It's almost that time of year again when we all look back on the year's greatest moments in forum posting and recognize our peers in the forum posting industry for their creative, documentative, insinuative, and informative works. the time has come to submit nominations for who you think deserves a Licholas award in the following categories:

Best Thread
Best Original Post
Best Reply
Best Guide Thread
Best Troll
Best Signature
Best Avatar
Best Moderator
Best Rate-a-Twink Thread
Best Satire Thread
Best Screenshot
Best Inbed (Youtube)
Best Rant Thread
Best Poll

Please be aware there is only one voter in the academy, Licholas, and only posts/posters liked by Licholas will be accepted into nominations.
(which shouldn't be too hard to find)

:cool::eek::rolleyes::D:eek::p:mad:;):confused::)

Last edited by a moderator:
edit 4: this will sink into oblivion pretty quickly because I'm not really a personality here, but thnx 4 ze tention :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And again, Welcome to the 19 bracket. (ohwait)

Best Thread: QUESTIONS & ANSWERS , Yde; Easily one of the most helpful, well kept threads, on the forums IMO.
I'll have to think a bit more for the other bests, this is just one category I was pretty sure what my answer was.

Just a side note, this thread will hopefully stay open, but please just try to respect other people's opinions regarding their choices, I'd hate to see this turn into a flamewar thread and be closed.

I would like to nominate Purse for Best Thread

Oh wait, unfortunately they were made during the time when we had a dictator mod on the loose and deleted anything that was remotely funny AND ARE GONE FOREVER
heil supreme leader purse

I nominate that guy with the black and white mage avatar who always posted about how his cata hunter is awesome then had an aneurysm in MoP (you know who I'm talking about) for best troll. Somebody second this!

It's a hunt avatar btw guess you can't tell the difference and if you feel i'm trolling for not mindlessly following the general opinion of people on this forum and saying my opinion on things then fine lil #1 troll. PS show me a thread or post where I said how awesome my hunt was in cata

It's a hunt avatar btw guess you can't tell the difference and if you feel i'm trolling for not mindlessly following the general opinion of people on this forum and saying my opinion on things then fine lil #1 troll. PS show me a thread or post where I said how awesome my hunt was in cata
I know who Zera means. ^^ It wasn't directed at you.

Users who are viewing this thread