EU+US The 19 Podcast - The Direction of XPOFF and State of 19s Feat. Mutando

I have been treated as an outsider on some occasions. Most have no idea who my 19's are on my all my accounts.

/cheers

re-read this 10 times before your brain functions and you know why you're an outsider

ee11f6401f1f3a13b8845a824eb0c090.png

kiss kiss.png

nice activity you got

i wake up in the morning to read quality threads like these

re-read this 10 times before your brain functions and you know why you're an outsider

One does not need to know the name of a person's toons to be treated as an outsider on a gaming forum now do they?
Just as one doesn't have to stoop to the use of personal insults.

/cheers

One does not need to know the name of a person's toons to be treated as an outsider on a gaming forum now do they?
Just as one doesn't have to stoop to the use of personal insults.

/cheers

one who does not get involved in the gaming forum they've been part of for years to the point where one is still hiding his toons names is forcing oneself to be an outsider and should be treated as such

one who does not get involved in the gaming forum they've been part of for years to the point where one is still hiding his toons names is forcing oneself to be an outsider and should be treated as such

Did not state hiding now did I? Feel free to quote where I did.

/cheers

It seems the people that are primarily complaining about 19's being on the downward spiral are the ones that have failed to realize you don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Diversification is the key to success.
Many of us that have been been playing lowbies from the beginning have toons all across the spectrum. Have toons of all sorts of levels. Have toons on several severs. Have toons on both factions.
With this kind of diversity we can go from bracket to bracket, faction to faction with ease. We aren't held back by someone else. We can do whatever we want.

I hold zero loyalty to a faction. I hold zero loyalty to a bracket. I hold zero loyalty to a class(sure I have some favorites). I hold zero loyalty to a server. It is simply a video game to me because that is what it is.

/cheers

Reactions: Fez
It seems the people that are primarily complaining about 19's being on the downward spiral are the ones that have failed to realize you don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Diversification is the key to success.
Many of us that have been been playing lowbies from the beginning have toons all across the spectrum. Have toons of all sorts of levels. Have toons on several severs. Have toons on both factions.
With this kind of diversity we can go from bracket to bracket, faction to faction with ease. We aren't held back by someone else. We can do whatever we want.

I hold zero loyalty to a faction. I hold zero loyalty to a bracket. I hold zero loyalty to a class(sure I have some favorites). I hold zero loyalty to a server. It is simply a video game to me because that is what it is.

/cheers

every post i read of yours I have to remind myself you're of an age past the education system so you have no excuse for your brain capacity.

i have toons in every bracket, every faction every class, multiple regions

we're not intentionally putting our eggs in one basket, there is only one basket.

there's nothing similar to the 10-19s in terms of competition.

yes 20-29 gets the occasional 3v3 tourney but nothing even close to the scale of TC.

one basket.

twinking isnt just playing random bgs in multiple brackets, that's not diversity. it's a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread