US "That Seventies Show" Alliance 70 twink guild (Retired)

5df423f1bf0516c67a617a7231f86af8.png

https://gyazo.com/5df423f1bf0516c67a617a7231f86af8

Def. interested, is there classes/roles you guys need specifically? Have a rogue pretty much fully decked out but can level/play any class/spec.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of 19 twinks on BH and 29's on other realms, and even a 39. I've been twinking since burning crusade and I have always wondered about the 70 bracket. I would ofc be twinking a rogue. what's the queue times on bg's on average and how long would it take me to get a rogue geared at 70 to the point of being at least viable in bg's while still working on obtaining the BIS gear over time?

I have a bunch of 19 twinks on BH and 29's on other realms, and even a 39. I've been twinking since burning crusade and I have always wondered about the 70 bracket. I would ofc be twinking a rogue. what's the queue times on bg's on average and how long would it take me to get a rogue geared at 70 to the point of being at least viable in bg's while still working on obtaining the BIS gear over time?
You’re viable pretty much from the time you hit 70, rogues offer extreme utility and burst in this bracket. Que times are fast with many 70 premade a queing at one time, and your bis gear will take a bit of time, but if rng is on your side it can be even less time. Any other questions feel free to ask

I joined the guild. I'm level 21 so far, names Meanmugged. It'll take me a while to get to 70 and then a while to get geared due to the fact that I work a lot. But it'll be a project that i'll be working on in my spare time.

Users who are viewing this thread