thanks ssdd

Hurrx

the true profit
thanx to every1 contributing to the semi premades or w/e to call them, was great and im sure we all enjoyed it =]

shotuout to beatiful, he removed blackout n thoose from the history books, beatiful will live forever !

I would like to thank hurrx for this thread, and Baldi for being Bald.

ahahahah we pwned u ssdd baddies muhaaaa

#1 worst guild eu. kalle worst mage wurld <3

im better dan all of u, get on my lvl. If u dont i just call u bad and say im beste

/seriousmode off

Now reply bitches so we can start some drama.

u guys premade bad

Funny how eu doenst take premading so seriously. After all its just a game and people enjoy premading.

For the record, SSDD premaded to boost activity not to EGO BOOST on TI. all involved enjoyed tonight games so lets leave it as that.

If Stubs has fun, you know your doing something right ;)

Good to see you got some nice games going! Unfortunately I was busy and couldn't join SSDD's team, but hopefully next time!

Kind of on topic, we're also trying to arrange a practice premade between Carebears and Real twinks wear pink, if we get enough players to be interested. We might need some more twinks so if you're interested in joining either team, please send me your realID and we'll see if you fit in either team! :)

EDIT: Btw Juno0 best signature evar D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you got some nice games going! Unfortunately I was busy and couldn't join SSDD's team, but hopefully next time!

Kind of on topic, we're also trying to arrange a practice premade between Carebears and Real twinks wear pink, if we get enough players to be interested. We might need some more twinks so if you're interested in joining either team, please send me your realID and we'll see if you fit in either team! :)

Good luck to both teams if you decide to premade :)

Users who are viewing this thread