Thanks Moon Guard!

Frealer

Legend
Against all odds, my holy paladin got her second AGM this week, so I just wanted to give a big shout out to the many awesome peeps on Moon Guard who helped along the way. Extra special thanks to Sleepy, Falanks, Pherox, Drunsu, Hotstep, and the many and various incarnations of Ebons. Each of these fine folk, on more than one occasion, either graciously stepped aside to give me a chest (rather than crush me in a duel, because I truly suck) and/or grouped with me to take on some bad guys and/or kept me company during the many (many!) lonely vigils.

How many? Well, for anybody on MG who's interested, I got my Arena Master achieve on April 14 (instantly replacing a growing concern that I was never going to get to 1 with an all-consuming obsession to get to 24), my first AGM on May 2, and my second on May 28. On my best day I looted 3 chests, which gives you an idea of how many days I looted zero! But the secret was to show up on every one of those days, because sometimes I was the only one who did.

Thanks are also due to this very forum, because it was here that I first read about MG and thought that it sounded like a good fit for me. But it has far exceeded my expectations. I've been completely blown away by the generosity of the community here, which is why I wanted to take this opportunity to sing its praises.

Thanks Moon Guard! :)

Congratulations :) One less person i have to fight to get the agm :p

here is something

i have 4x characters with dual agms.
working on 2 more.That means ive gotten over 140 arena masters and i quit another relam and i had like 7 arena masters there

so i feel ur pain...but...let me tell u.I hate that at place with a passion,especially i only had 1 person helping me who was lvl 20 aswell, forever alone.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey it's you! I stole a chest from you that one time. I was sneaky!

I'm going to go ahead and bump this thread in attempt to express my thanks to Moon Guard as well.
So although the MG community has slowed down from previous months, I am thankful for our loyal remaining group that still remains strong today. You guys are the reason why I refuse to reroll, and are the reason why I play wow as a whole. When you first scraped me out of Goldshire, I knew that I could hardly play and was intimidated by beastly players like yourselves. Now after months of your patience, I'm not only one of MG's most consistent healers due to your help, but also a possessor of my first AGM. With this achievement I can only hope to make our group stronger and look forward to making this community thrive. My thanks not only go out to the members within our community who kept me company at the arena, but also the random 85's we would meet there and would kindly give me hand out of generosity. Thank you all.

MOON GUARD REPRESENT!

-Sari

I'm going to go ahead and bump this thread in attempt to express my thanks to Moon Guard as well.
So although the MG community has slowed down from previous months, I am thankful for our loyal remaining group that still remains strong today. You guys are the reason why I refuse to reroll, and are the reason why I play wow as a whole. When you first scraped me out of Goldshire, I knew that I could hardly play and was intimidated by beastly players like yourselves. Now after months of your patience, I'm not only one of MG's most consistent healers due to your help, but also a possessor of my first AGM. With this achievement I can only hope to make our group stronger and look forward to making this community thrive. My thanks not only go out to the members within our community who kept me company at the arena, but also the random 85's we would meet there and would kindly give me hand out of generosity. Thank you all.

MOON GUARD REPRESENT!

-Sari

I always enjoy seeing posts about how great Moon Guard is (they are like Aerie Peak's Sister Realm!!!).

Really miss the cool guys from MG, especially that cute gnome mage with the goggles!!!!!

<3 All the best to your community! :)

Why on earth do you even think this thread should be closed?

Seriously, please do not ask for threads representing F2P server communities to be closed. Even if there is little activity sometimes, these threads are great for people looking into communities to join.

Users who are viewing this thread