EU+US Thank you Blizzard.

I guess the payment failed and system banned you because it "thought" you were trying to scam them. Happened to me in different game and I needed to pay for the "product" in order to unban me.
Had that happened before. Normally only the "failed license" gets closed until a successful payment. Still no idea why they closed all licenses from this account.

And when I try to solve this by clicking on it:
bCAtF9G.jpg

Clicking on Contact Customer Support always gets me there:
vFQzmDl.jpg

And when I try to use the customer support forum - The game says NO!:
YsEwGDd.jpg

Looking good so far. No web chat, no customer support forum, only the web ticket. Still waiting for an answer. I am excited. :p

Shit man, glad things worked out for you.
That's one of my biggest fears is they nuke my only vice that I've wasted years of my life on.

Yeah it's really stupid imo. So let's say you're a new player at the beginning of an expansion, and you have to pay $59.99 USD to upgrade to the expansion, $19.99 for the battle chest, and another $14.99 for the monthly sub fee (if you ignore the 10-15 day free game time it might come with). Nearly $100.00 with taxes just to start playing. Don't think blizz will ever go down on their prices. But all in all, I value my time spent on the game more than any one night at a semi-expensive hotel. So I guess u gotta have the right mindset.

People will criticize ya for paying $100.00 on a game, then turn around and blow 4 grand on a short vacation

Because sitting at a PC playing WoW munching Cheetos all night is hella different than going somewhere nice on vacation and all of the things you can do. You should compare it with other games or other MMOs and their cost.

I didn't buy WoD until it went on sale after X-mas for $4.99, and it was barely worth that.

Because sitting at a PC playing WoW munching Cheetos all night is hella different than going somewhere nice on vacation and all of the things you can do. You should compare it with other games or other MMOs and their cost.

I didn't buy WoD until it went on sale after X-mas for $4.99, and it was barely worth that.

Yet how much time did u put into it? I'm just valuing based on time and enjoyment. Yeah I love vacations and traveling, but rarely I'll value it more than my culmination of time/enjoyment on wow. Otherwise why would you invest so much into it?

Not a lot of time really Robo, back in WoD part of one season to get my 3rd PvP mount then unsubbed 85-90% of the time playing F2P. IMO I've already paid for WoW many times over. nf way I'm buying Legion and doing that endless Korean RNG grind.

Edit: have you guys seen what Netherlight Crucible will be in 7.3? Holy fuck they just keep piling it on for short-term profit gain but long term people will quit. I guess they're trying to kill the game b/c NC will NOT go over well once people get a good dose of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread