Thaliose's 2nd video

between the bad resolution, the blurb about being a stolen copy of the software through half of it its a horrible video to begin with.

the s keying and the clicking make the rest of it horrible gameplay.

I especially like how you can't show a full clip of you making it all the way across the map without cutting to a new clip. Seriously at no point do you go fully across the map

If you aren't FCing yourself you aren't near a flag at all. I hear fighting in mid is what goods do.

also mousing around a scoreboard screen that nobody can read because the quality is so good just looks retarded

double-facepalm.jpg
ur fucking static scum ur garbage stfu

Appart from everything that was said above.

Is there anyone who watched the video entirely? I mean, I didn't really care about the terrible quality..well a little.

I didn't care about clicking/backpeddling/Keyboard turning...well a little.

but it was just plain boring.. I mean, if you had that, but it was somehow interesting, but it's not, i've seen countless amount of healer video.

I mean, watching someone healing a BG, isn't entertaining.

just my 2 buck

If you judge me because I don't have key binds gtfo. I play better without them, the only reason I click is because I can double task easier tbh. As for herb, im just lazy

This statement makes me feel as if you've never tried binding. There's no way in hell you actually think that. Reaction times/casting, etc, will always be better with keybinds. Always.

hello, i would like to let you all know, i click my hearthstone. does this make me a baddie? :\

edit: i click rumsey too!
<

Funny, you calling him a peasant very interesting.Pizza's* by the way.

Are you a mongoloid? The fact that you are 5 years old and think you are legitimately good when your dad pays for your server hopping, whilst in reality you don't show any respect or will to learn (AKA you're tr@sh)

y0

Are you a mongoloid? The fact that you are 5 years old and think you are legitimately good when your dad pays for your server hopping, whilst in reality you don't show any respect or will to learn (AKA you're tr@sh)

y0
I am not "5" I don't think I'm good and what would lead you to believe my dad pays for my xfers?

This statement makes me feel as if you've never tried binding. There's no way in hell you actually think that. Reaction times/casting, etc, will always be better with keybinds. Always.

I never have, I guess trying them wouldn't hurt.. Meh, I'll impliment some today ig

I'm sad. The video has been removed. I was so excited about watching Epic Fail. Why do I feel that the gods are protecting me?

Users who are viewing this thread