Testing haste hunter @ 3.1

Hello everyone ,

i felt like testing haste today on my twink-in-progress hunter which is currently lvl 15.

I bought a cheap sword from AH in order to attach Iron Counterweight to it (+20 haste) and i also attached a sun scope to my Charmed Ancient Bone Bow (+40 ranged haste)

60 haste in a total resulting in 44.57 % haste @ lvl 15

i also have 5/5 imp hawk aura and I'm also using the glyph for it

the result was funny , making the speed of the bow go down to 1.68 from 2.44 and on talent proc down to 1.39 . I joined a pug and to my surprise :

wowscrnshot042209203857.jpg

i felt like sharing this with you :p and i m also looking forward to finish my twinking andi also wanna test +16 more haste (10 on gloves and 6 from trinket)

hf

My 49 beast hunter had his attack speed @ 1.18 w/Hurricane and 0 haste rating.

I never bothered to stack haste on him with that kind of speed. Let us know what you come up with when you're done as far as haste rating. I know I can't do the scope on a Hurricane but I'm curious how low I could get that 1.18 speed.

you might think about staying lvl 15... Haste stacks differently at lower levels and you might get more benefit from it at that level. maybe Iaccidentallytwink can come in here and confirm this.

judging from what i read in Wowhead 20 haste rating is 14.18% haste @ lvl 19

so 60 haste is 42.54 which is a minor loss + i ll soon have another 10 haste which is 7.09 @ 19 ... gg imo :D

haste hunters were real popular back in prebc im actually happy to see them back. however can someone test how youd do without a 40 rating scope o bow?

elocon said:
10 haste rating for a level 19 = 4.73%

10 haste rating for a level 15 = 7.43%

omg you are probably right the percentages i saw were old , can smn provide new numbers in general ?

Deadhed said:
haste hunters were real popular back in prebc im actually happy to see them back. however can someone test how youd do without a 40 rating scope o bow?

i dont think this is doable afaik there are not many haste options @ 10-19

Users who are viewing this thread