EU+US Tence's Guide to Scumbag Healing

What if I told you all of that was wrong

giphy.gif

You left out the part about revolutionizing the spec. That is the major contributing factor for the meme becoming a success story.
You should be ashamed of yourself Tense, leaving this secret detail out.

Apart from that you are basically telling my story. It was 5months ago on a warm Sunday late-morning, after finishing an intensely debated internal dilemma and several cups of coffee I finally decided to share my secret. My dirty little feral secret.
So I created an alias and began to reveal the truth. Little did I know the impact it would have on the community, the tears and devastation I was about to release. Who could of known.

So nearly half a year on and the feral armory has gone from zero to a respectable bunch and many more that choose to remain out of the lime light.

Feral is now both considered a “meme” spec and a strong spec, your welcome world.

attached bellow is the post that started it all. Please consider what I have said before any of you unleash your inner meme.

Thank you, Chey/Bull

While iam giving away trade secrets for the community I may as well explain weapon enchant for feral.

The BiS enchant is +weapon damage, this is because how it is calculated for feral.
So your damage and abilities are a formula of your weapon damage and ap etc, now what we (me and another theory crafter friend) believe is that the weapon enchant is added before the multiplier as apart of the weapon making the actual number A LOT more valuable. Other +weapon damage enhancements do not work the same way as in rings, necks and trinkets, this leads us to believe they are added after the multiple.

Because of this the weapon enchant not only gives you high damage but also increases your healing.

The BiS enchant recipe is grandfathered but should be able to find an OG that has it on most popular servers.

Superior Impact gives +3 weapon damage in open world and +4 in BGs/Arena.

In open world this equivalent to around 55 agility, have not tested instanced but just wanted to give you guys some numbers rq for Vets. As you can see that is kinda fkn huge.

There are cheaper enchants you can use to test this yourselves and still see a big difference.

Hope this helps my tall poppy kitty brothers and sisters!

After this, there is no turning back........

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Tence's guide to making your very own meme spec!

The true pinnacle of twinking is the creation of the mythical meme spec. Many have tried, and many have failed in vain to achieve this legendary achievement. Fortunately through years of research, failures, and most of all luck I believe I have finally looked beyond the veil and discovered what lies behind it.

• Every good meme starts with a hook, something that burrows deep into people's heads and stays there like a catchy song and this is no different. It takes time and patience to influence one's thoughts without them realizing it. I recommend watching inception AT LEAST 3 times before even attempting this.

• The idea is to create something so absurdly silly but also just believable enough that people buy into it. It's a delicate balancing act; if you create something too silly people will just assume it's a troll/joke, and if you make it too believable people will just completely ignore it.

• This next step is crucial and is where many many people fail. You need this meme to become intertwined with your identity. You need to become one with the meme and the meme needs to become one with you. You need to preach your new meme to your subjects with conviction! The hook needs to be your montra that you live and breathe by. Anything less than 110% will result in catastrophic failure as the meme will never take off and you will be left picking up the shattered remains of whatever is left.

• Finally, when your meme has gained enough strength/traction, and the public has adequately accepted the mass delusion you can unleash your creation to the world. At this point there is no stopping things as the meme has created a symbiotic relationship with the public. The meme feeds off the public's delusion, and the public feeds off of the meme as they share and multiply it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that you know the truth, the real truth, what will you do now?

brooo
ww is so gud

Users who are viewing this thread