US TC HYPE THREAD: <STARTER>

Manny

Big Brain
Hey guys its Manny!
For those who don't know me I am the GM and leader of <STARTER>, a team of mostly my closest friends from the 20s bracket along with some very nice pickups from 19s ( i.e. Phobia ) who decided to show 19s what us 20s can do in this years Twiink Cup.

We have come to love the 19s bracket and really enjoy being able to help its activity by constantly trying to play competitive games!

This is just a thread to show my team's excitement for the TC and to stir up some competitive talk that will hype up the coming weeks till the TC!

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU 19s! AND WE WANT TO TAKE IT ALL!

xkeqohT.jpg

Love having you guys in the 19 bracket. Keep up the great work.

The team is amazing! Since I joined you guys I have fell in love with the 19 bracket even more. What a hardworking close knit team we have. I am confident that we will be a competitor in the twink cup! Thank you manny and all the others for inviting me into your group! "Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien

The team is amazing! Since I joined you guys I have fell in love with the 19 bracket even more. What a hardworking close knit team we have. I am confident that we will be a competitor in the TC! Thank you manny and all the others for inviting me into your group! "Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien
heppy tw!nk

I've heard that Lenny is the cuddliest Druid 2k16. Anyone confirm?

Love this team and the players, I think STARTER sets a perfect example for any teams looking to get into 19s. You guys are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread