Tazik Shocker in arena

Sick to death of this thing ... People are just getting carried by this :(

Anyone think it's gonna get nerfed/changed for 70s cuz it kinda ruins arena

imo, eng adds abilities no other prof even come close.

amazed blizz has leashed other prof's requiring either player level or item level.

cata ench require 300+ items, can't even train to get enchanter only ring ench at level 70. i have a enchanter, best she got from WOTLK is 40ap to 2 rings. 80ap is really nothing compared to what engs got in WOTLK with just the glove rocket launcher, lightning gens, etc.

another player is a JC, when she was a 60 twink, i couldn't even use BC JC only trinkets even though i could make them. yet, engs as low as 59 were using blue WOTLK eng trinkets that trounced most BC trinkets. now to to top that, they are 200+ items and can be reforged.

only one other profession has ability to use cata items as far as i know now, that is blacksmithing. the extra sockets they add for BS only, are able to be socketed with cata gems, because the BS extra bracers and glove socket slot are considered 400+ item

Burningcrusade said:
Sick to death of this thing ... People are just getting carried by this :(

Anyone think it's gonna get nerfed/changed for 70s cuz it kinda ruins arena

You get one. It's that simple.

It doesn't even hit hard if you're wearing resil.

Disagree totally, the thing is OP. Even if everyone had one, it'd just ruin arena. My friend has had it crit for 10k on someone with brutal gear (not sure if resi stacked) but still that ruins the whole fun.

Blizzard should add a 75+ requirement to it

Equilibrium said:
Disagree totally, the thing is OP. Even if everyone had one, it'd just ruin arena. My friend has had it crit for 10k on someone with brutal gear (not sure if resi stacked) but still that ruins the whole fun.

Twinking isnt fair nor balanced get over it and get with the times

shanker said:
only one other profession has ability to use cata items as far as i know now, that is blacksmithing. the extra sockets they add for BS only, are able to be socketed with cata gems, because the BS extra bracers and glove socket slot are considered 400+ item

Is this true? I didnt think this worked, but if you could show me an armory of it, I would be super greatful. Thank you.

Also on topic, it should be banned from arenas like all other engineer stuff was, but leave it for bgs.

pilgrim said:
Is this true? I didnt think this worked, but if you could show me an armory of it, I would be super greatful. Thank you.

Also on topic, it should be banned from arenas like all other engineer stuff was, but leave it for bgs.

/slap

well if they make all of the engi stuff not arena useable I dont know why everything else gets their bonus in arena jc/bs/mining etc.

Jeego said:
/slap

well if they make all of the engi stuff not arena useable I dont know why everything else gets their bonus in arena jc/bs/mining etc.

Because nothing else does 10k damage in one hit?

something needs to be able to put some pressure on resil stacked healers... i've yet to be gibbed by one... i think i got crit for 6k once? oh well?

Equilibrium said:

Tazik crits for 10k on someone with no resil. It doesn't crit for 10k on someone with resilience. Stop bitching.

It hits ~700 resil healers for about ~2500.

lonelybeaver said:
something needs to be able to put some pressure on resil stacked healers... i've yet to be gibbed by one... i think i got crit for 6k once? oh well?

Lonely speaks the truth.

Lonely speaks the truth.

Or you could like... I dunno? CC the resil stacking healer and um gimp the dps? Although I guess those double healer teams could be hard - we all know you can't gimp them Levaquin.

Levaquin said:
Tazik crits for 10k on someone with no resil. It doesn't crit for 10k on someone with resilience. Stop bitching.

It hits ~700 resil healers for about ~2500.

Lonely speaks the truth.

resilience doesn't reduce crits anymore, just the damage of the crit's. my rogue with 411ish got hit today for around 7000, about 4500 made it thru the damage reduc.

Jeego said:
/slap

not the point of it being useable in arena, the point...IMO, is that no other profs a player at 70 can get can keep up with what was used in WOTLK, let alone CATA. make it simple:

-70 engs CATA items

-70 other profs WOTLk items, etc.

yeah everyone can switch to eng, but that should not have to happen

and btw....i'm dropping a prof on 2 players just to get the WOTLK stuff on a trial, which is still better for PVP than anything from any other WOTLK prof

Users who are viewing this thread