Tauri Twinking?

kiri

Veteran
Anybody know if its a thing?

Tried Tauri a while back and found it to be pretty decent, so was wondering if there were any1 twinking on their MOP servers?

lets wait for their new server probably sometime in 2021 and get ppl to roll there, their MOP core is pretty much retail quality and has been running for what 5-7 years I think? so no fear of shutting down. wtb some cata+ 19s we've had enough wrath

I have a few 60s anda 70 on tauri that I made jsut for the fun of it. Good server still waiting on them to go to legion though but I doubt we will be seeing that anytime soon.

Tried Tauri a while back and found it to be pretty decent, so was wondering if there were any1 twinking on their MOP servers?
I have like 10 twinks there, 8 70s and 2 85s on the wod server. Used to be pvp and activity. Mostly right after cata, but it’s slowly died down.

Well there is a guild on tauri evermoon realm that is doing old contend like wotlk raids and dungeons that have now progressed into cata a week ago, they still havent done any raids just heroics, i think most do pve but there are a bunch of pvpers. Focusing on 10 man raids for now. in terms of pvp ik of 3/4 active twinks that do arenas whenever they can 85/70 and i myself have done alot of 85-89 bgs.
Sadly we arent many pvpers we would be nice if anyone wants to join us.

yes we did some 85 2s yesterday might get it active again maybe, add me on discord or reply here for more info. Mp4elite#8846

Users who are viewing this thread