Taking over the crown 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I was in cyclone and when cyclone was in its prime, Pizza and his guild were considered more of a joke lol. When all the good guilds left the game Pizza and his "Guild" came to fame. Name one good guild they beat because back when I played they beat none. He might be the best hunter not, but that doesn't make him special. Pizza wasnt even top 5 back when I played.

Lol sputnik... Ur biting off more then u can chew here. I don't think you really understand what me and my 2s buddy are going to do to u. BTW I play Rogue/pally. I'm going to shake off rust for a week and then 3-0 u in a best of five like I always seem to do.

My ego is long built. I'm a pioneer for my class and vengence. When you accomplish anything worth saying, you let me know k?

Pro.

[video=youtube;tpa2Tj5IBDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpa2Tj5IBDE[/video]

Lol Was messing around with some ideas for ruins and nagrand. Sad thing he didnt put our blades edge fights in the video. I've beaten every well known hunter in 1v1s

Cirran Aka Driex Dom said:
Lol Was messing around with some ideas for ruins and nagrand.

haha of course you were, what were you trying to do? see if playing like a baddie would make it easier to beat someone?

Did no one imform you that your dusted off rogue will go back in the dumpster when you see your ss hit for 70 on a clothy?

whatever dude everyone knows lehsbyan is the best hunter and elite is the best rogue anyway....

right guys?

guys?

...where did all my friends go?

Lol Was messing around with some ideas for ruins and nagrand. Sad thing he didnt put our blades edge fights in the video. I've beaten every well known hunter in 1v1s

yeah, i was being facetious. i know you've got og street cred.

i would like to see a video that show's your skill though, this the only one i've ever seen.

I'd also like to add that every time i've seen pizza in a bg he has just whined about how bad everyone is (if we're on the same team) or just AFK'd after we got the first cap (if he's on the other team) so ya best hunter... idk about that

Im going to move this to the tavern so that we can view it with more leniency. Besides this doesnt belong in the 15-19 bracket anyway, this thread isnt relevant to building or playing a 19 twink other than your flexing. Don't let this dissolve into a flame-fest please or it might meet the same fate as your other thread.

Didn't want to use this but: 19s require loads of skill amirite Cirran?? GG for the first 19 glad out there

ceruleus said:
he has just whined about how bad everyone is (if we're on the same team)

guess that's a good indication of your skill

Yes I was in cyclone and when cyclone was in its prime, Pizza and his guild were considered more of a joke lol. When all the good guilds left the game Pizza and his "Guild" came to fame. Name one good guild they beat because back when I played they beat none. He might be the best hunter not, but that doesn't make him special. Pizza wasnt even top 5 back when I played.

Lol sputnik... Ur biting off more then u can chew here. I don't think you really understand what me and my 2s buddy are going to do to u. BTW I play Rogue/pally. I'm going to shake off rust for a week and then 3-0 u in a best of five like I always seem to do.

My ego is long built. I'm a pioneer for my class and vengence. When you accomplish anything worth saying, you let me know k?

For your information you old fart I run over any of your US druids. None of them wanted to mirror me @Detour Pvt and to be honest with the likes of you, none of them are even a challenge.

Your little e-dick doesn't affect me. Doesn't affect at all.

And to add - Bring it. I'll be waiting, like I said, @Hamcake's private server.

RogDru vs RogDru that is. Pick your druid and I will pick my rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread