Take it or ReRoll?

Quintwhite

Legend
Today I leveled out of the chance of getting anymore Tumultuous Cloaks.
I'm a Tankadin. The best one I got was 'of the Moon. (+4 int, +4 spirit, +2 stam)
Should I take it, reroll my character, or is there another alternative?

Just keep doing random's you'll get cloaks eventually. If you are looking for a certain type of cloak farm untill you have a decent amount and use the item restoration to restore them all. They will have a different stats. Beware you can only use this feature once a month so if you are a really unorganized person who might actually have to use it don't waste it on something farmable.

You can queue dungeons and bg's at the same time now, so if your gear seems mostly good but you've just got some loose end rares to get from dungeons you may as well queue for both 'til you get those loose ends cleaned up.

You'll have to run the same dungeons several times anyway while gearing up unless you're extremely lucky and get everything you need on the first run, so just keep going and run randoms, you'll get the cloak and belt you need eventually.

If you're going tank, make sure you grab the Tortoise Armour that drops in BFD as it's probably the best pre-BOA chest with +dodge on and is missing from Broken's guide (or the Martyr's Chain that has + parry from same dungeon though it's a rarer drop)

On a related note, what classes are fun to play now? Im looking at my toons and not really excited to play any of them under the current patch set of abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread