Tactikal the 19 hunter

so this is my first twink and i need some input

i have the mats for the +4stats, +15 agi glove, and +22 int enchants but i cant find anyone with them yet

im working on my fishing skill for the hat and i have 6 arena masters for the ABM

personally i feel i dont have enough stamina or int

[char=Zuluhed]Tactikal[/char]

edit:lmao i wasnt gonna buy the tree bark jacket but i just checked the AH and someone was selling for 4g go figure =P

can i get some actual input please i didnt pick hunter because everyone else is a hunter my main is a hunter and its my preferred class i was looking for a good way to build a twink hunter and learned that this one showed the most promising results

get perfect 4/4 gloves before you waste your enchant mats, level engineering to atleast 100 for the 4 stam goggles while your waiting for the fishing hat. id get the deviate scale belt for the hit and stam

Id change the enchant on bracers to +9 stam after you get the 22 int on weps tbh.

@Roudy: Why not get the Belt from SFK and get spidersilk drape?

Rottenuts said:
Id change the enchant on bracers to +9 stam after you get the 22 int on weps tbh.

@Roudy: Why not get the Belt from SFK and get spidersilk drape?

i just really liked the deviate scale belt on both my 19's in the past, its got hit agil and stam were as spidersilk drape has spellpower wich even if getting you hit capped i think looks dumb on a non caster.. either way will work for him but he defianetly needs to pick up some hit

i would say go int build. because that is what works best for me. but like all twinks. get agm, trink, and hat.

Users who are viewing this thread