Tabard of the Explorer

fuzzles said:
sex is. especially when you don't have to pay $15 for it.

way too difficult most of the time, especially when WoW is as close to a workout as i get on most days

as much as i wouldnt mind getting this achievement, it really sounds like a lot of work. too bad you cant just die and run around that way exploring with no xp gain. oh well.

grats to all of you who have gotten it or are in the process of getting it though! =)

i was a 50 in like lone wolves, team slayer, doubles, objective, head to head, swat.

Then my account got hacked by someone so i quit

So if you were to do this starting at lvl 1 could you just die in Northrend and explore everything as a ghost gaining XP as you went? Might be 10 by the time you are done?

Is the point in the limiter program to not allow XP or to allow you to explore as a ghost?

Freakaccident said:
So if you were to do this starting at lvl 1 could you just die in Northrend and explore everything as a ghost gaining XP as you went? Might be 10 by the time you are done?

Is the point in the limiter program to not allow XP or to allow you to explore as a ghost?

This is my understanding

Basically what happens is that you die but you are still moving on client side. So the client side discovers a new area and tries to give you exp but you are already dead so you dont get any exp.

I think if some one is watching you they will see your corpse sliding on the floor and not you moving around.

Or what you can do is make a level 1, discover everything, get teh not so amazing looking tabard, then get drunk that night and forget about it, then never log on it again because you cant power level it because it is like 3 bars from 10 and questing is too hard

Im sorry this is how my day of wow has gone i forgot to ask you about your day.

hey hey hey

so... basically, if you want the explorer title and tabard you gotta hack by using some third party software, right ?

if so, i thought this web site was against hacking to begin with ? =8-D

How many explorable areas are there in Northrend? I'm seriously considering doing this on a new twink.

Users who are viewing this thread