T-shirt entries here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lindenkron said:
Hey no be dissin BiS enchant! DW LS 4-lyfe ;P (also looked best lololol)

nah bro make it christmas themed

DesH said:
2e19d1u.jpg

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

HORY SHEET YES

Can you tack on the talbar mantle too?

i'm a designer by trade, so i feel i should offer some help here.

most of these shirts couldn't actually be reproduced at 100% size. you're using low res raster based graphics that already look blurry in the mockups. also full color/all over prints are very expensive unless you go with crappy cafe press style iron-ons, and they're horrible.

realistically the design should be 1-3 colors for easy screen printing. generally the printing area is around 10x14 inches, not to overlap any seems. ideally the artwork would be created using a vector based graphic software like illustrator. you can get a free 30 day trial from adobe.

danceparty said:
i'm a designer by trade, so i feel i should offer some help here.

most of these shirts couldn't actually be reproduced at 100% size. you're using low res raster based graphics that already look blurry in the mockups. also full color/all over prints are very expensive unless you go with crappy cafe press style iron-ons, and they're horrible.

realistically the design should be 1-3 colors for easy screen printing. generally the printing area is around 10x14 inches, not to overlap any seems. ideally the artwork would be created using a vector based graphic software like illustrator. you can get a free 30 day trial from adobe.

Was wondering this exact same issue - but I'm not the one making the T-shirts so I didn't give it more room for speculations. I just enjoyed making some T-shirts in regards to visions I'd had :p - Inspirations!

2vcgn7s.jpg

Dìzzy said:
Heres another one, sorry about the size of the first one, im a bit of a noob with this stuff.

acp49.jpg

lindenkron said:
mkj0p1.jpg

Only good ones, really like Dizzy's.

Hehe, there's no back to my shirts but I'll add that if you like 'em :)

Best regards,

DesH said:
2e19d1u.jpg

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Great concept, just needs to be improved.

Xposure said:
Yeah, the SF one is very nice, but really, who uses Lifestealing on SF anymore? :/

I do. Because I'm a bouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread