<Syntax Error> - Al’akir recruitment thread

Instead of just 'bumping', you could tell how the guild is doing, if people are joining, if you are doing events like arenas, world pvp, CRZ fun etc.

Just a tip and a friendly bump :)

Instead of just 'bumping', you could tell how the guild is doing, if people are joining, if you are doing events like arenas, world pvp, CRZ fun etc.

Just a tip and a friendly bump :)

Fair enough - I'm no GM or officer in Syntax Error but as a matter of fact there is arranged world pvp between Syntax Error and Happy Street Anglers this Sunday at 16.00

free bump :)

Funding the following classes: Hunter, Brewmaster monk, Priest, Mage, Warlock, arms/fury Warrior, and ele Shaman. If you roll on Al'akir horde. Funding includes: enchants, gear, agm, and possibly proffession farming (you self have to fix boas). I'll will only fund 2 of each class. Pm me for more info..

Last edited by a moderator:
Funding the following classes: Hunter, Brewmaster monk, Priest, Mage, Warlock, arms/fury Warrior, and ele Shaman. If you roll on Al'akir horde. Funding includes: enchants, gear, agm, and possibly proffession farming (you self have to fix boas). I'll will only fund 2 of each class. Pm me for more info..

Bump still funding

Users who are viewing this thread