Switching from 19 to 14

Monty

Legend
I've made three 19 twinks, and i decided i should try level 14 twinks, could I have some tips about a level 14 rogue.

Turtlemonger's rogue, he is on Medivh. But that's a lot of grandfathered. Also, good luck with stendel's lol. Took me forever. But, light leather pants, the 4/3 belt from Bloodmyst isle, silver embossed boots, uninsured bracers from horde quest. Malachite pendant. Then BoAs, obviously. Oh, and also Bedlam gun on horde side.

Yep, I used to have a 14 hunter twink. Then I realized 14 isn't fun and everybody is terrified of 14s. Rogue might not be too bad, it'd be worse if you went hunter. =D Since that seems to be one of the only classes people actually roll 14 at.

Turtlemonger's rogue, he is on Medivh. But that's a lot of grandfathered. Also, good luck with stendel's lol. Took me forever. But, light leather pants, the 4/3 belt from Bloodmyst isle, silver embossed boots, uninsured bracers from horde quest. Malachite pendant. Then BoAs, obviously. Oh, and also Bedlam gun on horde side.

Yep, I used to have a 14 hunter twink. Then I realized 14 isn't fun and everybody is terrified of 14s. Rogue might not be too bad, it'd be worse if you went hunter. =D Since that seems to be one of the only classes people actually roll 14 at.

whhat about blime? :p

Stendal's isn't too bad. Took about 6 hours to farm 2 of them. I have heard horror stories of people spending a lot more time farming two than myself. Here is a decent link (Hunter) but most of the gear is the same for rogue. Some of the gear requires a faction change.
Pipedown @ Malorne - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

whhat about blime? :p

I didn't forget about you. :) Only 14s I can think of is Persephone, Turtle, Blime and Hordeseason, and Imanwolfpack. But there are definitely more hunters. Also, none of the 14 hunters are horde, so it is kinda unfair, but what can you do? :p

Stendels took me 3 nights of fishing of about 3-4 hours each. That was for 2. Then I tried to get 2 more for shits and giggles, I got them both within 45 minutes of starting.

I didn't forget about you. :) Only 14s I can think of is Persephone, Turtle, Blime and Hordeseason, and Imanwolfpack. But there are definitely more hunters. Also, none of the 14 hunters are horde, so it is kinda unfair, but what can you do? :p

Stendels took me 3 nights of fishing of about 3-4 hours each. That was for 2. Then I tried to get 2 more for shits and giggles, I got them both within 45 minutes of starting.

Hey Hey Hey, my 14 huntards is Horde. :). He isnt finished yet though but pretty damn close. I been working on a couple other twinks so it's not a top priority but I might have him done by this weekend. Also, if Horde needs numbers hit me up and I will play whenever.

Yea, I'd definitely agree that Backstab @ Medivh is the best you'll find for 14 rogues that isn't GF'd.

Hey Hey Hey, my 14 huntards is Horde. :). He isnt finished yet though but pretty damn close. I been working on a couple other twinks so it's not a top priority but I might have him done by this weekend. Also, if Horde needs numbers hit me up and I will play whenever.

Are you US? If so, I'd love your real ID then! Just about all of my 10s are horde now. I only have 1 ally 10.

I've made three 19 twinks, and i decided i should try level 14 twinks, could I have some tips about a level 14 rogue.
i have never herd of you before in the 19s, i have only seen the threads you have made care to link armories?

The only reason you haven't heard of me is because I do Arathi Basin mostly, and I stay at Thunderbluff, I don't like to go to Orgrimmar because there's to many 19's there.

The only reason you haven't heard of me is because I do Arathi Basin mostly, and I stay at Thunderbluff, I don't like to go to Orgrimmar because there's to many 19's there.
An xp off dosent pop. Do u make xp on 19s or something lol?

lol this isn't about my 19 i'm making a 14 lol

Users who are viewing this thread